27

11:05 pm, febuary 2nd, 2018

"holly? holly! wake up!" jj yelled as he shook her hand. by now, the entire party was huddled around the poor girl, who had suddenly blacked out.

"should i call 999?" someone shouted.

"did she do weed or something?" another screamed.

"she's waking up!" talia shrieked, pointing at holly moving her wrist a little.

holly slowly lifted her eyelids, staring at the many people, looking down upon her. jj was crouched next her, gripping her left wrist, fear still swarming in his dark eyes. simon was holding a phone, right next to jj. deji was beside her, a few feet away. 

"what happened?" holly asked. jj shook his head.

"you passed out." simon told her as he shoved the phone back into his trouser pocket and crossed his arms.

"did you take anything?" vikk piped up, shoving his way to the front. 

"no." vikk shook his head.

"that's very strange." he observed, "we should head to the hospital, like now."

"yeah. me, vikk, and simon could go." jj said. holly caught deji shooting a glare at jj. he opened his mouth to say something, but jj quickly shot back a shut-up look, which deji quickly glanced away from.

"can you walk?" simon asked. holly shrugged from the ground. jj moved to his knee and outstretched a hand to holly. she gripped it lightly, but couldn't pull herself up. 

"simon, get her back." jj called to simon, who quickly sped over to support holly's back. holly still was struggling to get up, so jj told deji to help with her other arm. finally, holly was rested between simon and jj, her arms around their necks. 

"don't worry guys. just keep on having fun. we'll be back soon." jj called to the crowd as the four filed out of the building. 

when they got into the car, vikk hit her with a ton of questions, while holly rested her head in jj's lap.

"do you remember anything?" 

"no."

"how do you feel?"

"really fizzy."

"do you mean dizzy?"

"huh?" 

"sounds like shes on a drug." vikk muttered to simon, who sat next to him. simon cocked a brow.

"she wasn't doing drugs there though. she was by jj and me the whole time." simon said.

"someone might've slipped something in her drink." vikk explained as he pulled into the hospital car park. 

"was she drinking?" he asked simon and jj. they both nodded. 

"well. we're gonna see what it is. i reckon its drugs or alcohol." vikk sighed as he shoved his hands into her trouser pockets and waited for simon and jj to pull holly out of the car. they stumbled to the front desk, and we're escorted to a room, where a brunette doctor was.]

"so, she's slurring, feeling dizzy, and blacked out?" the doctor asked as she scooted her stool over to holly's pale face. the three nodded as the doctor removed jj's hand from holly's wrist. she moved a stethoscope to holly's heart and listened carefully. she sighed and removed the stethoscope.

"rapid pulse. how long was she blacked out for?" she asked against as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"thirty minutes, i think." jj mumbled. the doctor nodded.

"alright. we're gonna have her pee in a cup. by the way, i'm doctor rita." she said as she grabbed a cup from the counter and held it to holly. 

"she needs help getting up." jj added as he helped holly out of the chair.

"alright, bathroom on the left." she nodded as she went back on her stool.

after holly was done, the doctor turned her back to the three and did something with an eyedropper and a sheet to the cup, while the four conversation behind them. 

"are you feeling better, holly?" simon asked. holly shrugged.

"i guess." she murmured as she fiddled with her fingers. the doctor let out an long sigh and turned towards the four again.

"okay. so, she got drugged with rohypnol." she announced. the three boy's jaws dropped the second she uttered the word.

"isn't that a rape drug or something?" jj asked.

"yes. it is. thankfully, no action was taken.she'll probably be feeling nauseous later as well. did you see anyone slip anything into her drink?" she muttered as she filed some papers.

"no." vikk quietly said. 

"okay. we'll look into it. but i recommend getting her home and getting some rest. someone should stay with her." she told the boys.

holly laid on jj's penthouse's bed, with a big bowl by her side and some netflix show blaring on the speakers. she felt awful, confused, and hurt. she didn't think it was any of her friends, much less anyone there. was it at the boxing arena? her brain hurt to think of anything. 

jj strolled into his room, wearing basketball shirts. holly glanced over, wearing one of jj's shirts. jj's lips curved into a small smile as he laid next to holly.

"how are you feeling?" he asked, staring at the ceiling.

"a bit better." she replied. jj moved his hand to holly's, which was resting on a fluffy pillow.

"don't worry. we'll get to the bottom of this."

-

-

-

-

OMG I'M SO SORRY IT'S LATE AHH

i litterally just started school and i have f o u r  tests already. ugh.

anway, who do you think drugged holly? why didn't jj want deji going? was it at the party? find out soon...

LOVE YOU ALL XX