7

9:00 pm, January 15th, 2018

holly slowly turned her head around to see him. of course, in every situation, jj had to be there. holly's face quickly twisted into a scowl once she made eye contact with his rather blank stare.

"what do you want?" she snarled, folding her hands onto her lap. jj let out a huff as he sat next to holly. she flinched as he moved himself towards her.

"look holly. i know your flatmate just got evicted, and i have an extra place you can stay at before you get yourself on your feet again. just promise me one thing." he said, leaning over the petite girl as she looked at him in digust.

"what." she hissed.

"make a video with me." holly laughed at this, leaving jj a bit angry.

"yeah. sure. make a video with you to fuel your own personal gain after you be a complete dick to me." she spat as she grabbed her duffel bag and started to walk away. she felt a cold hand grab onto her wrist as she got up. holly glanced down to see jj, eyebrows lowered and clutching her small arm. holly tried to escape, but he was too strong.

"let me go you twat." she growled softly. jj still held on. people were starting to glance at the two fighting

"holly. come to your senses. it's pouring outside, probably thirty degrees, and you have no where to go. come on. it's one video." he shot back, pulling her back to the couch. holly looked down. she quivered her lip for a second before letting out a sigh and looking into jj's midnight sky eyes.

"fine. one video." she exasperated as she threw her duffel bag onto her shoulder. jj beamed as he stood up and looked down at holly.

"right this way!" he sung as he ambled to the glass elevator. holly dragged her feet behind him with the weight of probably fifty clothes on her back. holly glared at jj as she struggled in.

"thanks for helping me, thought you were some boxing champion." she grumbled, giving him a swift kick. jj chuckled as he crossed his arms.

"i'm gonna be a boxing champion, i mean, look at me holly!" he laughed as he stroke a strongman pose. holly couldn't help but giggle a little.

"when's the fight anyway?" she asked.

"march second, but a press conferences coming up." he said leading her out. they walked across a slim hallway and to another elevator. holly glanced to the side to see a gingantic window facing out onto a london skyline. the tall structures blending in with night sky.

"wow." she breathed as her eyes got lost into the stars freckling the sky.

"pretty great view innit." jj's gruff voice echoed from the end of the hallway. holly's ears picked up the murmurs of cars honking, but it wasn't extremely loud sirens like in her shady flat. the building holly stood in was high above the ground, which gave her a jolt of fear. city lights swam beneath her. holly turned around to jj, still amazed by the view.

the rode up silently in another elevator, but it wasn't as long as this first ride.

"alright. we're here." jj rubbed his hands together as the sleek elevator doors opened. holly's jaw dropped.

before her was a spacious entrance. it contained two extremely long and sleek couches across from each other, with a gray coffee table that was detailed to look like wood. there was several books placed  on top of it. there was colossal windows on both sides of the huge penthouse, facing the bursting city.  to the right there was a glass door that holly could see a crisp marble kitchen inside. two stair cases started at each side of the entrance and led up to a carpeted landing, which accended into a larger staircase leading up to huge loft. there was also a huge by the couches.

"holy sht." she whispered. jj kicked off his air jordans and threw the two hundred dollar shoes to the side like they were regular flip flops. jj looked down and snapped his fingers at holly's battered vans. holly shuffled her vans off and softly kicked them by jj's shoes. 

"come," he said grabbing holly's hand and tugging her across the living space and up the stairs. he flung open a door and pushed holly into a bedroom. 

it looked similar to jj's sidemen house bedroom, except slightly smaller. it also had a huge balcony looking upon the london skyline. holly rested her duffel bag to the side of her while jj strolled over to the three monitored desk. 

"so what are we filming?" holly asked.

"strip fifa." jj smirked, looking at her with taunting eyes. holly glared at jj, regretting her decision to stay. was it going to be another hung over morning?

"NO." holly growled through gritted teeth. jj laughed as he flicked on the camera. 

"calm down. you're just gonna react to youtube." he said spinning around in his sidemen gaming chair. 

"what's that?" holly questioned.

" you'll see." he scanned holly up and down. 

"might wanna change?" he mumbled, signalling the old shirt. holly rolled her eyes.

"it's not much better than yours." she grumbled putting her hands on her hips, coking her head towards jj's sidemen shirt. jj shrugged as he turned back around.

"alright." he called from behind the black and electric blue chair. holly pulled another spinning chair from across the room up to the desk.

"so what's the plan?" she asked pushing up to the desk. jj looked at holly like she was stupid. 

"you really don't know know the internet do you?" he guessed with a snarky tone in his voice which made holly furrow her brows and frown. 

"not really." she pouted, crossing her arms.

"well, that's gonna change." he laughed.

-

-

-

-

-

omfg. 90 reads at the time of writing this. i'm so grateful! hope you all have a wonderful day. what do you think of holly crashing with jj again? what will happen in the video? you will see.

love u guys xoxo