36

1:32, february 11th, 2018

"who was that?" holly asked quietly as alissa screeched out of the parking lot. a sigh escaped alissa's mouth as she steered the car into another parking lot, this one in front of a grassy park. clusters of kids crawled on the jungle equipment, palm trees stretched above them, providing shade. 

"why did we come here?" holly said gingerly as they crawled out of the car. alissa shrugged.

"i just wanted to get away from the crowds," she replied softly. holly raised an eyebrow questionably. 

"really? sorry, it just seems weird about how fast you got into the car." holly wondered aloud. alissa darted holly gaze and raised her shoulders in another shrug. 

"come, i'll tell you," she mumbled, whisking her head around and heading to a bench far away from the children at the playground. holly didn't question her and followed alissa to the bench. 

"so," alissa started as holly rested herself next to her. alissa draped an arm around the back of the bench as her cocoa eyes scanned the park. 

"i saw jake." she muttered, a slight grimace appearing on her face. holly wrinkled her nose.

"that's crazy. we were just talking about him."

"i know. and i think he was the one calling your name." holly traced her memory to the restaurant.

"yeah, it was." she gasped, realizing it was jake. 

"did he follow us? does he stalk you?" she nervously added. a short laugh came out of alissa.

"i doubt it. i don't think he wants anything to do with me anymore," she said. she turned around to face holly again, confusion written on her face.

"but why was he calling your name though?" she asked. holly tilted her head in thought.

"i don't know, i've never met him, nor talked about him," she added. alissa sighed again, picking up her bags. 

"well, we should get going. i want to stop by more stores." alissa weakly grinned as she stood up. holly smiled. 

"yeah, sure." in reality, she was desperate to get home to see jj and tell him about joe, now given the confidence from alissa. but she did want to spend time with alissa, too. 

2 hours later

"um, are you keemstar?" holly pointed at the gnome-looking man in front of her. he grinned widely as he stuck out a hand to shake. holly and alissa had just arrived back at the clout-house and were greeted with unfamiliar guess. 

"oh, holly! meet daniel, or keemstar. keem, this is holly!" alissa smiled as she brushed past holly.

"oh, lovely." holly though as she plastered a fake grin on her face as shook keem's hand.

"so, are you jj's girlfriend?" he asked suddenly. holly froze for a second.

"real slick," holly nervously laughed as she shot an uncomfortable gaze at jj, who was standing across the room. keem didn't seem to like holly's joke, but before he opened his mouth, rice interrupted.

"yo, i need to tell you some drama keem!" the word drama instantly picked up keem's interest and he scurried away to follow rice. 

"thanks," holly mouthed as rice shot her a half smirk-half smile. 

"um, holly. we should get going to the resort." jj said, pointing at the suitcases.

"oh," holly nodded, "wait, will we come back here." he laughed.

"duh, of course." he chuckled as he strode outside. 

fifteen minutes later

"wow, this is gorgeous." holly whispered in awe as she gaped at the beautiful resort in front of her. first off all, it was gigantic. bigger than the clouthouse, bigger than the sidemen house, bigger than anything she'd ever see. second, the walls were painted a gorgeous sand color, and the roof was painted white. you could see little towers poking out behind the mountainous building. angular windows stretched across the humongous resort. 

"um, holly, get out." jj said, shaking holly from her amazement. holly nodded, her jaw still dropping as jj gripped her hand and pulled her through the doors. the inside was even more stunning, with a fountain with real fish swimming it in the middle. luxurious couches dotted the carpeted floors. 

"holly, come on." jj snapped her out of her awe again as he lead her to the elevator. holly leaned against the mirrored box as it shot up.

"this is so pretty, thanks babe," she whispered as she glanced at herself in the reflection. she could see a sliver a smile creep across his face. 

"no problem, now, let's got to the beach!" he sung as he practically leaped out the elevator. holly smiled widely as jj unlocked the door to a clean white suite. chocolates were placed upon the pillows. holly remembered her hunger as she darted to shovel the chocolates in her mouth.

"hungry much?" jj commented as he tore off his shirt. holly just replied with a groan.

"ya bet." she mumbled as she began fumbling around her shopping bags for the bikini she had picked up.

" she mumbled as she began fumbling around her shopping bags for the bikini she had picked up

(her bikini)

alissa said it would be flattering for her body type, petite and thin. holly thought she looked good too.

"god, how did i get so lucky." jj remarked from behind her. holly turned around and smiled, thick hair bouncing across her shoulders. jj smirked and pulled holly into a quick kiss. in jj's grip, she felt safe. 

"um jj, i need to ask you something." holly mumbled, still nestled into the crook of his neck.

"what," he whispered into her ear, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"what are we? it's just that we've been getting so many questions and, and," holly stammered. a wave of anxiety coursed through her veins. shit. she sounded so young ,like she was a middle schooler who rushed into a relationship after their first date.

"um, i don't really know. we haven't really been on a proper date, y'know. also with deji," he muttered, pulling away. holly's heart shattered. he was right. 

-

-

-

-

-

HI!!!!

what's up??

TYSM FOR 14.5 K READS. i'm literally so grateful for how fast we grew. i love you all.

anyway... why was jake calling for holly? will keem continue to be nosy? will jj and holly ever get together? will holly tell jj now? find out soon...

LOVE YOU ALL XXX