40

11:30 am, febuary 20th, 2018

@ hollyw

liked by KSI, fazebanks, and 489,492 others

hollyw all nighters with these girlies x @ sommerray @ alissaviolet 

rice: u guys r so loud shut the fuck up lmao

  sommerray @ rice no u

@ alissaviolet: ilyyy

@ sommerray: just move to la pls

@ minterloveyyy cuties

posted febuary 10th

holly sighed as she scrolled through her old instagram pictures. her eyes gleamed and her smile was bright. it was the first time she had felt happy in a while. she peeked a look in the mirror across the room. her hair was greasy, skin oily, and huge bags under her eyes. her mental state was any better either. 

she dragged herself out of bed and pawed through the few clothes that logan had given her to wear. 

she didn't even bother brushing her hair

she didn't even bother brushing her hair. instead, she pulled it into a quick bun. no makeup either, even though she was breaking out. crazy what a few days can do to you. 

erika:

hey i'm outside! let's go!

holly felt bad for erika in a way. erika probably thought holly was genuine in all her videos about hating everyone. but honestly, she was using erika as an excuse to meet jj. 

holly open the door weakly to reveal erika's wide grin. erika's hair was curled, her face decked out in glam makeup, and a tight dress on. nothing like holly. erika's eyes scanned her outfit, and holly could see a flash of disappointment. whatever.

"hey," holly forced a smile as she embraced erika. 

"hi! i'm so excited holly! we're gonna have sooo much fun!" erika squealed. holly nodded as she followed erika into the nice car. 

she tuned erika out as she rambled about her newest modeling job. holly sat with her legs crossed and eyes focused on the outside. hopefully jj would be there. hopefully erika wouldn't find out. hopefully she would be okay.