14

"TALIA?" will scoffed, crossing his arms. holly glared at the back of the blonde's head. 

"what the fuck is she doing here?" holly hissed, snatching the bag of jeans. 

"i don't know. look, there's a bench where we can see them." will pointed at a bench to the side of the store, about thirty feet across from the pair. holly nodded and they shuffled quietly to the small bench. from there they could see the pair more clearly. but they could see them too.

"they can see us though." holly whispered and  put the bag to the side of them. will shrugged.

"yeah. but i would rather them see us together."

"good idea." holly agreed, peering at the two. jj would be so jealous to see that will and holly had taken over their plans. talia and jj were leaning over a table, eyes locked. they looked pretty pleased. a grin was stretched across talia's heavily makeuped face. jj was looking deeply into talia's mocha colored eyes with cheekiness. holly felt a pang of sadness rush to her heart. those were the same eye's that jj looked at holly with.

 but with sadness, holly also felt anger. her face twisted in a sour look at she stared at jj running his fingers across talia's exposed shoulder. she wanted to jump from the wooden bench and lash out at jj. how could he look at his best-friend's girlfriend like that? how would simon feel?

"fuck. we can't hear anything." holly hissed. the mall was to noisy for will and holly eavesdrop on their conversation. 

"look. they're getting up." will muttered. talia and jj had gotten out of their seats and were strolling towards the exit. talia started to lean next to jj, who walked with tons of confidence in his step. 

"bastard." holly scoffed as jj swaggered out with talia latching on to him like a magnet. 

"let's tell simon later." will told holly standing up from the bench. holly nodded, rising as well. 

"want to go anywhere else?" she asked.

"yeah, let's go to the gucci store." will laughed, walking to the expensive store. holly shrugged with a grin.

"alright," she said, trailing behind him.

"hey are you the girl that was fighting with my bro?" a man interrupted holly was she was talking about uni with will. holly whisked her head around to face the person who questioned her.

he looked very similar to jj, with plump lips and onyx colored eyes. he was shorter then jj but had the same skintone. he wore square shaped glasses and a backwards red snapback. he was also sporting a blank teeshirt that exposed his somewhat muscular arms. he was staring at holly with lust but also question in his eyes.

"your brother? who are you?" holly asked the stranger. the man chuckled. will had now taken a look at the young man and a small smile appeared on his lips.

"hey deji!" will greeted deji. deji grinned at him, but focused his attention back to holly.

"i'm jj's bro. also a youtuber. comedyshortsgamer." he told holly, shifting closer. holly nodded. she kind of recognized him from some of jj's videos.

"oh cool. what's dramallert?" holly asked, crossing her arms, scanning deji up and down.

"it's a channel that's run by this dude called keemstar. he posts drama and stuff." deji responded.

"fun." holly sarcastically said. 

"ay, cheer up babes. not all news is bad news." deji smirked at holly. holly just returned with blank stare. deji obviously seemed bitter that she didn't return a flirty smile. he let out a gruff sigh.

"here's my number, text me." he said, handing her a card before giving her a mischevious smile and turning away. holly looked at the card quizzically. 

"totally text him." will joked behind her. holly spun around to face will's smirk.

"yeah no. don't even like him." holly said.

"it'll make jj jealous." will shrugged.

"nah but i don't wanna break any hearts." holly giggled. 

"honestly, if you barely said a word to him and hes asking for your number he most likely just cares about your looks." will chattered without remorse. holly rolled her eyes.

"thanks will." she groaned.

"being honest," he said.

"whatever. i shagged his brother though. isn't that awkward?" holly continued.

"well he doesn't know that." will grinned. 

"i guess. i'll text him later i suppose."

-

-

-

-

-

omgggg. so sorry for no chapters for a week! i'm out of a sling and it's easier to write now. so, what do you think deji will say? what was jj doing with talia? what will be simons reaction? you will seee x have a lovely day