13

"homeless again." holly sighed, flipping through racks of jeans as will peered over her shoulder.
"y'know you could stay at my place." will shrugged. holly turned and raised her eyebrows at the brunette man. she let out a soft chuckle.
"that's what jj said." she scoffed.
"i'm not into you though." will sniffed, "jj was. no offense of course.
"okay,okay. thanks will. it'll only be a few nights." she grinned, pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans. she turned around to face will staring at his phone.
"I'm ready." she called to the mint eyed man, who quickly lifted his head up and followed holly to the checkout.

holly slid the jeans to the raven-haired girl at the desk and leaned onto the side. her pale green eyes scanned the mall. the store she and will were in faced a large food court. her eyes lingered upon many families and couples out for lunch.

as she was about to turn around, something caught her eye. at a table by a chinese restaurant sat a large black man, sporting a black bandana. as she peered closer, her jaw dropped.

jj was sat with a tan skinned girl with blonde hair pulled up in a messy bun. she had a familiar look that gave holly a weird vibe.

holly's eyes widened as she realized who it was. she nudged will, who's eyes were glued onto his phone.
"will, that's jj and-"
"TALIA?"
-
-
-
-
-
I'm sorry this is so short. i broke my arm so I'm typing this with one hand. but what do you think jj and talia were doing? how do you think will feels? what will happen when holly goes to will's flat? see u soon hopefully loves X
also jj's new song is fire