31

5:23 pm, febuary 10th, 2018

"oh my god, jake paul sent me a dm." holly giggled as she switched on her phone, snuggling closer to jj on the bed. jj rolled his eyes.

"well, see it what it says, dumbass." jj grunted, pulling holly closer and wrapping an arm around her and holding her in a tight grasp. holly shrugged and opened it. to her surprise, it was nothing threatening, just a "hey". jj peered over her shoulder and glared.

"that's sus." holly commented, switching back onto her main feed, scrolling through the memes and pictures of her friends. a groan escaped holly's lips and she came across a familiar face.

cassidy was on top of a lamborghini, identical to deji's, grinning. the caption read "new ride!". deji had liked it. she was wearing a gucci shirt, which was suspicious since cassidy was a waiter and got paid about 10 pounds an hour. 

speaking of being a waitress, holly's youtube career had soared up, so she had quit her job. she had reached 100k subscribers by being in some of will and simon's videos. holly really enjoyed making videos and being an online personality, so she hoped this career lasted.

"fucking bitch." holly muttered. jj cocked a brow, pressing on cassidy's instagram page. 

"who's that?" he questioned, scrolling through her pictures.

"some girl that i used to work with." holly grumbled, taking her phone back from jj.

"why is she on deji's car?" he asked again. 

"i don't know, but deji cheated on me with her." holly sighed, jumping off the bed. she had changed into one of jj's sidemen jumpers, which reached  her knees. her chocolatley hair was draped across her covered shoulders, and her makeup had been washed off. 

raindrops were pelting the large window facing the vast amounts of trees outside of jj's room. it was freezing and overall quite a mucky day. jj and holly were cuddling in his large bed for the afternoon, scrolling through the internet. 

"wanna get dinner?" holly asked, turning around. jj sighed and looked away. 

"we kinda need to talk for a bit though, let's just get deliveroo or something ok?" he suggested. holly narrowed her eyes.

"why can't we go out though? we've been inside all day." holly challenged, placing her hands on her hips.

"well holly, i don't fancy going out in pouring rain." jj rolled his eyes, taking out his phone. holly rolled her eyes back and mumbled a "fine". 

"also, it'll be pretty suspicious if a fan sees out together after you and deji broke up." he added, looking up at holly. holly raised a thick brow and cocked her head to the side.

"no one knows except harry and you." she said, walking over to jj. jj clucked his toungue and showed his phone to holly, revealing a tweet from deji reading:

me and holly broke up.

"are you serious? he could've at least asked before post-" 

"well, they would've found out anyways." jj interrupted. holly scoffed and turned away. her phone was now blaring up with notifications about the breakup. they had only dated two weeks, which was very short for a relationship. some of holly's fans were devastated, but others were quite happy.

"what are we gonna do about LA then? it'll be hella awkward if it's us three." holly sniffed, pacing around the room. jj scratched his chin.

"um, we can go before him." jj suggested. holly shrugged.

"well, okay. like when?" she asked. jj slightly laughed and cocked his head.

"tomorrow?" he asked with a goofy smile. holly grinned and shook her head.