25

7:30 pm, febuary 2nd, 2018

NSFW! ASSUALT TRIGGER WARNING. SKIP TO THE STAR SYMBOL IF THIS IS TRIGGERING

holly sighed as she shut the door behind her and leaned against it, closing her eyes. a small smile crept on her face as she blocked out the noise from the mass of people. she didn't notice the hot breath on her until she heard him.

"well. hello there." a gruff voice purred into holly's ear. 

wait. that wasn't jj. 

holly's eyes snapped open as she realized it was joe. her face instantly paled as she stood up against the door and shuffled her feet as she saw joe's wicked smirk. his cobalt eyes were swirled with storms, and holly couldn't even imagine the dirty thoughts he was thinking. he had some bruises from yesterday, but you could see that his team attempted to cover them up. 

"please." she whimpered as joe pressed on hand against her shoulder, pinning her to the wall. joe only grinned more as he began to brush his hand against hollys face. holly's heart started to thud rapidly as he fiddled with her bra strap. 

"you're lucky this time sweetheart." he softly growled. holly furrowed her brows. was this good or bad?

"i have to do some business with your boyfriend mm? i wouldn't want come all over me." he chuckled as he used both of his cold hands to pin holly back. holly was trembling like crazy and it was like her legs had turned to jello, just being in the presence of joe.

"but remember, tell anyone about this and they get it." joe muttered, leaning in closer. holly nodded quickly. pools were starting to form in her pale mint green eyes. holly was sure joe wouldn't kill anyone, but she knew that he would do something.

and she didn't know what that was.

joe finally released his hands off off holly. she hadn't even gotten a look at what he wearing. thank god he wasn't naked, he was just wearing some black tee-shirt and grey shorts.

********************************************************************************

the second she was let out of his grasp holly sprinted out of the door and into the hallway, hearing the sounds of gigantic crowd all over again. she was truly a mess now, lost in probably over 10,000 people, just confronted by someone who assaulted her, and she had no one to talk to. holly finally pushed her way to a bathroom, which she carefully read before rushing inside.

holly didn't care who was in there at this point, she just rushed to the sink and let the tears pour out of her drained leafy-green eyes. her makeup was smeared from the waterfalls streaming from her eyes. 

"holly?" a high, feminine voiced asked. holly turned around to face a worried freya. she looked horrified as she saw holly. she looked so emotionally drained and shaken. freya immediately rushed into her to give her a hug as holly sobbed into her navy dress's shoulder.

"oh babe. it's okay. i'm here now." freya mumbled as holly wept.

"thank you." holly choked out as she pulled away from freya. freya tilted her head and a small smile appeared on her face. 

"no problem. want to me to touch up your makeup? we're gonna have fun tonight." she comfortated as she dug into her white bag. holly slowly nodded and bit her lip as freya wiped off the mascara.

"what happened?" she asked as she pulled out a tube of very expensive looking concealer. holly's mind raced.

"i-i got lost." she stuttered as freya applied the liquid to holly, nodding as her answer.

"it's huge."

"yeah."

freya had lead holly to the front row by the boxing ring. she sat with josh and the sidemen, while deji sat a few spaces away from them, with a seat empty next to him. holly quickly slid next to him, acting like everything was fine.