29

1:02, febuary 10th, 2018

"so deji. we need to talk." holly mumbled as she scooted next to deji on the park bench. deji rubbed his palms together in anticipation.

"okay." he muttered, trying to cover up his fear.

"i don't know how to put this, but i saw you with that other girl at the fight." holly sighed as she crossed her arms. deji's eyebrows lowered and he threw a stern look at holly.

"well, you snogged my brother in front of like a thousand people." he scowled. deji was right. holly and jj's kiss had broke the youtube world. thousands were bashing holly, calling her a slut and a bitch, but she ignored it. even keemstar added it on dramaalert. she and jj hadn't talked since the night she got drugged.

deji had chosen to ignore it, strangely enough.

"yes, i know. and i shouldn't of done that. the truth is, i don't think we're really meant for eachother." she shot back. 

"well, you're the one banging my brother behind my back. do you think i didn't know that? how do think i felt?" deji snarled. holly bit her lip. he was right, she had cheated on him.

"i'm sorry." she whispered. a small frown appeared on her lips as she looked down. 

"it's just that, i wanted to make jj jealous because he used me. i really shouldn't of done that. i'm really, really, really sorry deji." she apologized as a tiny tear ran down her cheek. she wasn't sad because of the breakup, she didn't like confrontation. 

"whatever. cassidy was better than you." he hissed, but his tone quickly changed. holly jerked her head to face deji's anxious face.

"what?" she growled, glaring at deji.

"n-nothing." he stuttered as he scooted away. 

"no. you're gonna tell me, right. now." she spat, scooting next to deji, pointing a finger at him. deji's face turned fearful as the small girl's eyes shot tiny darts at him. he threw his hands up to protect himself from the tiny girl.

"okay, okay. calm down." he panted. holly rolled her eyes and shoved her hands her her trouser pockets. deji sighed and scratched his head.

"so, i'll admit. i was cheating on you too. but you shouldn't of trusted me." he huffed. holly threw her head back and laughed. 

"are you fucking serious? it's my fault you cheated on me with cassidy? oh fuck off, deji." she sneered. deji rolled his eyes.

"just go away and go bang my brother." deji muttered, resting his chin in his palms. holly scoffed and lifted herself off the bench.

"gladly." she grunted as she stalked away, heading to the sidemen house.

-

-

-

-

FINALLY! DEJI AND HOLLY BROKE UP!!!!! i bet you guys were waiting for this forever lmaoo

so what do you think will happen at the sidemen house? will holly still go to la? will jj be on deji's or holly's side? find out soon..

LOVE YOU ALL XX