18

2:45 pm, feburary 1st, 2018

"okay guys, that's it for my first video! see you guys soon!" two weeks later, a date with deji, a new apartment, and a youtube channel later, holly was sat infront of her laptop, finishing up her first youtube video, with the help of will and his friend, george. they were reacting to jake and logan paul fan videos, which made holly cringe so hard. it was really fun, and george and will were hilarious. she uploaded the video and flung her self onto her bed and sighed happily. 

simon hadn't of been mad at holly, he just accepted that she was curious, to her surprise. after all, they'd been best friends for a while. holly was still a bit skeptic though, but didn't express that to simon, in fear of getting verbally beat down like will.

holly and jj hadn't talked for the past two weeks. she ignored all his texts, and soon he got the message, he stopped texting. holly knew that he hadn't forgot about her though, he still liked her tweets and instagram photos. a huge amount of new followers had hit holly's twitter and instagram page as more and more famous youtubers started following her, so she thought it was only fair if she made a youtube channel too. 

holly and deji had gone on another date, ending up the same as last time. too many drinks, and ending up in bed. holly still didn't feel the spark  she felt with jj, and it was clear deji didn't either. though he did very much enjoy her during the times they were in bed together. she didn't know to carry on with will's plan since it made her feel guilty, but she also wanted jj to regret everything.

"heyy girl!" a high voice echoed through the modern apartment. holly instantly recognized the voice as cassidy's. she slid of out her computer seat to go out and greet her friend.

cassidy's cocoa skin glowed in the winter sun. her raven colored hair draped perfectly on her shoulders, protected by a white sweater. cassidy always looked gorgeous, she could've just been jumped and beaten up, and she was still look like a model. one tiny part of holly envied her.

"hi! oh, i have so much to tell you cass!" holly greeted the taller girl by engulfing her in a bear hug. cassidy pulled away and placed her perfectly manicured hands on holly's shoulders. a large grin appeared on her face.

"tell. me. everything!" she giggled, while pulling holly onto the snowy white couch. holly laughed, she didn't know if cassidy was prepared for the amounts of drama that occurred in holly's life since the last time seeing her.

"so, that's your new life, huh?" cassidy breathed with surprise laced in voice. holly had explained everything, and it took awhile because of all of cassidy's remarks. holly bit her lip and slowly nodded, unaware of cassidy's response. a small smile crept upon holly's face.               

"no offense holly, but you're the last person i would think would be famous." she laughed. holly awkwardly laughed, taking a bit of offense to cassidy's comment. cassidy was one of the people who didn't think before saying things.

"SUP!" a voice shouted into the london flat. holly almost jumped. she whipped her head to the sound of voice, which came from the entrance. her anxiety soothed at she saw deji in the doorway. 

"hey d-deji, how did you find my flat?" she stammered, still a little shocked. deji cocked a brow at holly's question.

"you told me, duh." he answered like it was obvious. holly nervously giggled as he flung himself on the armchair. 

"sooo, are you deji?" cassidy peeped up from beside holly, fluttering her eyelashes. deji slightly blushed as holly sat awkwardly.

"uh, yeah, and you're?" he chirped. holly didn't tell cassidy about will's plan and that she didn't really feel affection for deji, so she flashed annoyed glances at cassidy, who ignored it.