Part 10

In the evening when Raman was drinking tea sitting in their penthouse balcony with his wife, he asked Anita "What do you think about Anjali's marriage Anita?" Hearing this Anita was a bit surprised. She asked "why this sudden talk about our daughter's marriage Raman? Did anyone asked you anything regarding this?"

"Actually Sanjay called me today in the morning and he said that he and Anuradha liked our Anjali for their son Karan. So I told him that I will talk to you and Anjali regarding this matter and let him know. But I think that now is the right time and age for us to think about our daughter's future. What do you think?"

After thinking for a while Anita replied to her husband "You are right Raman, it's good time now for Anjali to get married. She got her degree and has a good job in hand."

"What do you think about Karan. Yesterday Sanjay told me about Karan. He lost his wife two years ago in a car accident. Do you think it is wise to consider Karan for our daughter?" Raman asked

Anita replied to him "yes even Anuradha told me and Anjali about the death of her daughter-in-law. It was a tragic thing for their family. Poor Karan lost his wife and their unborn child. But hearing from Anuradha about Karan, he seems mature and responsible person. What's his fault if his wife died in an accident. I think he will make a good match for our daughter."

Raman agreed with his wife "yes I have seen Karan in business magazine. He is good looking and a successful businessman. Let's talk to Anjali regarding this when she gets home."

Anita nodded her head in agreement.