Part 27

After shopping, Karan asked Anjali "what you want to eat Anjali?" Anjali thought for a while and said "I am in a mood to eat Italian so if you too like it, we can have it for lunch." Karan took her to an Italian restaurant nearby the mall and after having lunch, they both drove back to home. Anuradha and Sanjay were sitting in the garden having their tea when Karan and Anjali came holding shopping bags.

The elder couple became happy seeing them going out together. "Good evening Mom, dad!" Anjali sequeled and hugged Anuradha from behind. Anuradha kept her hand on her and asked "Good evening dear. You both went for shopping?" Karan smiled at her and nodded his head. Anjali told them " I will just keep the everyone's bag in their room and come. After she went Sanjay told Karan "I have booked tickets for both of you for Bora-bora. Our private jet is gone for maintenance so you will be flying commercial this time. Your both will be leaving tomorrow for your honeymoon and will stay there for one week. The hotel reservation is done" Karan gasped hearing his father and objected "you should ask once dad before booking tickets and hotel. I have lots of pending work so please cancel the tickets." Anuradha and Sanjay knew Karan won't agree for it so she said "Karan your dad confirmed your work schedule from your secretary yesterday. There is no such work which requires your immediate attention and don't worry, your dad will look after office work in your absence. Even Anjali have one more week leave before joining hospital. So just go and spend some quality time together son. You both will be busy with your respective works afterwards. Think this as a vacation." Karan was silent so Sanjay further supported Anuradha and said "yes Karan your mom is right. Take a vacation and get to know each other better. I will look after office. Moreover you both will get to spend time with each other this way. Please son don't say no." Karan knew his parents were right. He too doesn't want anyone to doubt his marriage with Anjali. He just wondered how will his wife react to this. Anjali came and sat in a chair next to her husband and asked "anything new I didn't hear?" Sanjay smiled at her and said "yes dear we were telling Karan that you both will be leaving for your honeymoon tomorrow for one week. You are still on leave for one more week and even Karan doesn't have any important work in office." Anjali frowned hearing this and looked at Karan to which he just shrugged.

After dinner when they were in their room, Anjali asked Karan "why didn't you told Mom and Dad that we don't want to go on honeymoon?" Karan kept his laptop aside and said "I told them to cancel this trip but they both were not agreeing. Moreover why to make it obvious to others that we just got married forcefully. Moreover I have not taken a vacation in a long time so let's just go there and relax." Anjali thought for a while. Karan was right in a way and it will even be better for their relationship. They will get some private time with each other. She said " shall we start with our packaging? I am tired and want to sleep after that. Tomorrow also we have to leave for airport early morning." After that she and Karan packed their luggage and slept.

My soulmateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें