Epilogue

Anjali came back from hospital when she saw her house was in darkness. She frowned and thought that where were everyone. Wondering that she went to switch on the light when suddenly lights filled the whole room and she saw all her family members standing and singing Happy Birthday song for her. Karan was holding a cake with a smile on his face.

After cutting the cake and chatting with their families, they both put the kids to sleep. Anjali came out from the washroom after freshing up when Karan hugged her from behind and kissed her on the neck "Happy birthday love. Did you like the surprise?" Anjali smiled and rested her back on his chest " Thank you so much for a surprise party honey. It's been so long since we spend time with both our families. I really enjoyed today. With Pakhi being pregnant earlier and mom and dad living with her and Arjun to take care of mother and new baby, its been a while we meet them. Baby Ahana had grown so much since we saw her last. Even I asked my Papa and Mumma to go on a world tour. He is still working like teenager instead of retiring"

Karan bite her on her shoulder and said "I want my return gift darling" Anjali became confused and asked "What do you want Karan?" He continued kissing her and replied "Why don't I show you what I want rather than telling" With this he lifted her and carried her towards their bed. Anjali giggled at him and said "Oh God honey we are married since last eight years and you are father of two seven year old kids still you are too flirt" He just ignored her and continued to worship her body.

After their wonderful lovemaking, they both were wrapped in a blanket and cuddling when Anjali said "Time flies so fast Karan. I thought I will never see you again after I left you but God gave us a second chance and we are happily together now" Karan nodded and replied "Yes darling God brought us together again because you are my Soulmate. I love you" She too kissed him and replied "I love you too baby" Karan grinned hearing her and both of them slept holding each other.