Part 18

Anita, Pakhi and Anuradha were discussing the dates with Panditiji while Raman and Sanjay were deciding the preparations for the wedding. Both Karan and Anjali had given work excuse and were not present.

Panditiji had given the auspicious dates for next month. Karan and Anjali's engagement and wedding dates were decided for next month by their families.

Days went and the preparations was going on for their wedding. Karan and Anjali have not met or talked on phone with each other again after that day.

From tomorrow onwards all the functions were starting. Tomorrow was engagement, next day was haldi in morning followed by sangeet and mehendi in evening. After that on third day was Ganesh Pooja in the morning and wedding in the evening. On fourth day there was reception in the evening.

Anjali was busy packing her bags. Anuradha was sending her drive to pick up Anjali's luggage tomorrow morning. She heard a knock on her door. On opening,she saw her parents and asked "What happened Papa?"

Raman and Anita entered in their daughter's room and said "nothing princess from tomorrow onwards the wedding ceremonies will be starting so all the guests will come and we won't get time to sit and talk. We will miss you sweetie" Raman said getting a little emotional. She had not stayed away from her parents till now. She wondered how will she survive without them.

Seeing tears in Anjali and Raman's eyes, Anita decided to cheer them up. She didn't want her daughter to get upset. Anjali was starting her new life from tomorrow so she wanted her last days in this house filled with joy and laughter. So she said "Princess don't be upset. I will ask Karan to send you to stay with us for few days every month."

Raman and Anjali both laughed at her and all three hugged and sat talking with each other and packing her luggage till late night.