Part 35

Anjali stretched her arms to switch off the alarm. She yawned and woke up and went to washroom to take as shower. After getting ready, she went into the twins room. Shreya had gotten married and went to live with her husband so now Anjali was living in her condo along with her kids.

She slowly entered their room and opened the curtains. Then she lifted their blankets and kissed both of their cheeks. "Good morning my babies. Time to rise and shine munchkins" she said waking them up. Her baby boy just turned his head in his pillow where as her baby girl lazily opened her eyes  and gave a sweet smile to her mother. Anjali lifted her in her lap and cooed her "Come on sweetie wake up darling. It's time for Mommy to go to hospital and you both to your school" She just snuggled into her mommy's neck. Anjali laughed and said "Come on dear open your eyes. You are a good girl right. Let's wake up you brother also and then you both can brush your teeth and mommy will give you two bath. Then we will wear new clothes and go to play school" Hearing new clothes, Kiara instantly opened her eyes and started waking up Aarav. She one by one lifted both the kids and took them to bathroom to get ready.

It's been four years since she left India and three years her starlets came in her life. She often missed her family especially Karan. His thought irritated her. She don't want to spoil her day remembering him. Shreya helped her a lot when twins were born. She was indeed her true friend. Without her, she couldn't imagine what she would have done.

"Mommy tummy hungry" Aarav said sweetly. Anjali smiled at him and asked "What my lovelies want to eat in breakfast?" Both the kids though for a while and shouted "Rainbow pancake"

After eating pancakes, she dropped the twins to their playschool. "Don't do any mischief darlings. Mommy will meet you both in the evening. Aunt Clara will pick up both from school. Please do as she says ok" Aarav and Kiara both nodded at her and she stooped down to their level to kiss their cheeks. They both kissed each of her cheeks in return and went inside the campus waving her bye. Anjali too drove towards the hospital.