Part 34

Four years later.....

Karan was working on his laptop when he heard a knock on his office door. "Come in" he said strictly. He saw his new PI entered his cabin and instantly became alert. It's been four years since his Anjali left him. He still remembered that fateful day when he came back home only to find that his wife has left everyone and went away somewhere. During his stay in Australia, he finally realized that he cannot deny his feelings for her anymore. He loved her. His love for her was much deeper than his love for Vidhya. Without Vidhya, he felt alone but without Anjali, he felt incomplete. She was that missing part of his life without which he was lost. He knew he had hurt her in the most vulnerable way but he would make it up to her. Next day deciding to apologize to her and confess his feelings, he went back to India only to get the biggest shock of his life. After Anjali left, he told both of their families the reason she left. everyone was angry at him but he was determined to gain everyone's forgiveness including Anjali. In these last four years, he regretted and redeemed and gained forgiveness of all his family members. Even his bond with Anjali's parents became very much strong. He visits them daily so they don't feel lonely.

Since last four years, he is been living with a single goal to find his wife and bring her back to his home where she rightfully belongs. But no PI's till now have found her. It was like she was vanished from the face of the earth. But he was not stopping till he gets the result. He would move back and earth to find her. She was his true soulmate and he won't live without her.

He gestured his PI to sit and asked "Any news of my wife?" The PI smiled and nodded his head. Karan's heart skipped a beat at this. Finally after four year long wait, he would get to know about Anjali. He gestured him to continue. PI forwaded a brown envelop in front of him and said "Sir your wife's information is in this envelop. She is living in London since last four years with her best friend Shreya. She has two kids preferably twins. A boy and a girl of around three years and working in St. Joseph Hospital as senior pediatrician. She is not seem to be involved in any relationship. Overall, I think she lives a simple life in London"

Karan was shocked hearing about the kids.He calculated the time period of their marriage consummation and knew that the kids were his. He has two kids and Anjali is hiding them from him. How dare she keeps his kids from him, he thought angrily. He asked his PI to leave thanking him for the information. Even though he was angry at Anjali, he knew she had her reasons to keep the twins away from him. He hadn't exactly presented him as ideal husband to her. But he won't waste any more day in his kids life. He had already wasted three years of their life because of his stubbornness but not anymore. He was determined to get his family back at any cost. He stood up from his chair and went home to inform their families about this.