Chapter Thirteen: The Lamb In The Lion's Den

***************************************************************

Author's Notes

WARNING!!! The proceeding chapter contains, violence, language, and gang rape.

*****************************************

"I asked you a question princess, what's your name?", he asked. Sarah stood there trembling. She could see the lust in his eyes. It was the same look that Michael had, but there was no love involved this time.

"Leave her alone, Alex.", snarled Evangeline, "This has nothing to do with her. She tried to act brave. But, she knew what her son was capable of, she was afraid for Sarah. Alex turned around to his mother, smiled, and then punched her right in the face. The blow was so hard, his mother hit the floor. Sarah screamed, and tried to go to Evangeline. However, Alex's cohorts, Dave and Jim, were able to hold her back. Evangeline tried to get up, but Alex just kicked her square int the stomach.

"DId I say you could get up, bitch!", screamed Alex. Both Sarah, and Evangeline, were now crying. Alex then turned his attention back to Sarah.

"I'm only going to ask you one more time, sweetheart.", Alex said impatiently, "What's your name?"

"S-Sarah.", she replied. She felt meek, and helpless.

"Tell me Sarah, do you attend the girl's college?", asked Alex.

"No.", replied Sarah, "I'm only sixteen, I'm still in High School."

"Alex, don't do this!", cried his mother. Alex looked back at his mother, kicked her the face, and had completely knocked her unconscious. Her nose, and her mouth, were know bleeding profusely. Sarah just cried, looking at her in horror. Alex then looked back at Sarah.

"You know what Sarah.", said Alex, "I hated High School. You know why? Because of rich little stuck up cunts like you, who thought they were too good for me. Tell me, Sarah, do you think you're too good for me?"

"No.", she said while trembling in fear. Alex just looked at her, and smiled.

"LYING BITCH!", he screamed. Alex's demeanor had suddenly changed, and he backhanded her across her left cheek.

"Hey, easy Alex.", said Jim sarcastically, "You don't want to damage that pretty face. Well not until we're at least done with her. Besides you're making her cry." All three men began laughing at Sarah's fear.

"Is that right princess?", asked Alex, "Am I making you cry? Because my friends, and I can make you feel real good."  He was rubbing her face, with the back of his knuckles. In both fear, and disgust she turned her head away. She realized she was about to be raped again. Except this time her attackers weren't going to manipulate her into liking it. She could feel someone from behind grabbing some of her hair.

"She smells delicious .", said Dave. Alex kept looking at her. He then began to whisper in her ear.

"Do we make you scared, Sarah?, he asked, "Do we Baby? I bet we do, and I bet it's just turning you on. Those little panties of yours, must be soaking wet by now. Just thinking of what we're gong to do to that cute little body of yours." Sarah closed her eyes, feeling nothing but disgust. By now the three of them had her completely surrounded. She wished her cellphone wasn't in her room. More than anything she wanted to call the police.

"Please don't.", she pleaded, with tears in her eyes. "Please, besides my father should be home any minute." Alex just kept staring at her, with an evil grin upon his face.

"Is this your house, Sarah?", added Alex, "Because I know it's not my mother's. She could never afford a place like this. See, I've been following her for two days now. I saw her little tantrum in the town yesterday. Imagine my surprise when we saw you here. I would think you wouldn't want anything to do with that bat shit crazy bitch. Is it true, Sarah? Does an entire mansion want to fuck you?" Sarah ignored the second question.

"This is my uncles's house.", she told him, "He's the mayor, and my father will be home soon."

"Oh this is the mayor's house.", said Alex sarcastically, "I guess we'd better leave, right boys?" They laughed again, watching her cry.

"I'm not that worried if your Daddy , or your uncle the Mayor, comes home.", said Alex, "See there's three of us, we have you, and I have a shotgun. I doubt Daddy will be much of a problem. You know what I remember about the rich little stuck up bitches from High School? They were either prick teasing prudes, or slutty whores. Tell me, Sarah, which one are you?"

"None of your damn business.", she replied. She looked back a him with defiance, in her eyes.

"Oh, you've got quite the foul mouth on you.", said Alex, "I think I'll have to wash it out." He then smash his lips to hers, and force his tongue between her lips. She kept moving her head, but is was no use. No matter how much she struggled, he was not going to stop until he was done. After finally stopping, he had completely repulsed her. She then spit in his face.

"YOU BITCH!", he screamed, "Looks like I'm gonna have to teach you some fucking manners!" He then punched her in the stomach. The only reason she didn't fall to the floor was because of the two goons still holding on to her. Alex then backhanded her face two more times, causing her lower lip to bleed. Sarah couldn't stop crying. Alex then grabbed her blouse, and ripped it open exposing her chest in nothing but her bra.

"Nice.", he replied while licking his lips. Alex trailed his index finger, from her chin, down to her breast bone. He then went to grab her breast.

"PLEASE DON"T!", she cried. Alex then grabbed her chin harshly.

"You know what, you need to learn to shut your yap!", said Alex angrily, "I would hate to have to gag that pretty little mouth of yours."

"I've got something to gag her mouth with.", laughed Dave.

"I think we all have something we can gag her mouth with.", said Jim. He then grabbed her hair, and pulled her head back towards him. She was now staring up at him.

"And you'd better enjoy it, sweetheart!", Jim ordered, while looking down on her. Her then shoved her head back, so she was once again facing Alex.

"Tell you what, sweetheart.", said Alex, "You go down on each of us, and we'll return the favor. We'll each go down on you. I don't know about you guys. But I can't wait to get my tongue in that sweet little tight virgin pussy. Well I assume it's virgin pussy. We'll know soon anyway. On you knees, princess."

"NO!", she cried, "PLEASE!" The two men behind her were fighting to get her to go down to the floor, but she kept struggling against them.

"I SAID ON YOUR KNEES, BITCH!", screamed Alex. He then punched her in the stomach, and she fell to the floor. Jim, and Dave, gabbed her arms. They then forced her on her knees. She began crying in horror as Alex started to unbuckle his belt.

"You'd better not try to bite down on my dick!", said Alex angrily, "Or the next thing that's going into your mouth will be my shotgun, and that can go off a lot faster." He then exposed his privates to her. The men behind her were trying to hold her head into place.

"NO! PLEASE! DON'T!!!", she screamed. She kept struggling against them, and was trying to keep her mouth closed.

"Scream all you want babydoll.", laughed Alex, "No one's coming to help you."

Then out of pure terror, she panicked. Her survival instincts were in high gear. Without even thinking, and before she even realized it, the words just came screaming out of her mouth.

"MICHAEL HELP ME!!!!"