Better Surfer

Silvia woke to her phone beeping wildly. She groans and looks at the time to see it was 6am. She flings off her covers and runs over to her wardrobe. She pulls out her surf gear and hurriedly changes. She wipes on a warm jumper over top before brushing her hair ad flinging it int a ponytail.
She jogs from her room and into the elevator, taking it to the covered roof top car park. She walks almost automatically over to her Lamborghini as she rubs the sleep from her eyes yawning. She had 30 minutes to the to the beach. The comp is at 7. It may be her 29th but she is't one to sleep in on her birthday. She'd rather be surfing and that's exactly what she's doing. When she looks at her phone she sees her employer was basically spamming her, wanting her to do a job today.
She sighs and replies, "Busy."
Like usual as soon as she touched her door handle it beeps and she opens it. When she gets i she spots a note on the passenger seat. She closes the door and her car starts. The note was on a pale blue piece of paper. She shakily picks it up and unfolds it. He face goes slightly pale. It said, ''la yumkinuk 'iikhfa' diluans fayashr. 'aw yjb 'an naqul sylfya wayanshastir.'' In translation, ''You can't hide Delance Fisher. Or should we say Silvia Winchester.'' Silvia begins to hyperventilate i fear. "They've found me." She gasps.
She quickly shakes her head and chucks the note to the floor. "Impossible. They can't have found me. It's impossible to find me." She reassures herself before driving down to the street.

Kyle Brandon
I let out a fustrated growl when Delances reply comes back. ''Busy.''
"What's up with you?" Crystal asks as she jogs into the room. She wore her running gear and was slightly red faced. Every morning she goes for a run at 5am.
"Just an employee says she's busy when I have a really important job she needs to do." I grumble and flop into my seat.
"Is this the employee you brag about all the time?" Crystal asks as she stands in front of me.
"Yeah. Why?" I ask. She rolls her eyes dramatically.
"You need to go to the beach by the way. It's quarter past 6. Anyway why is this job so important?" Crystal asks as she walks away.
I jump to my feet in shock. "I just want her to check if what something one of my guys says is true. Something about signals being sent around with death treats in arabic." I say simply and hurry to the door. I hear something smash behind me but I think nothing of it.
I jump into my car and speed off to the beach. I get there at 3 to 7. Silvia skids to a halt it the spot beside me. Something about her seemed off. She ignored me as she pulled out her surf board which is weird. Normally she would have made a snarky comment by now. What was even weirder was she kept muttering something over and over. She walks stiffly down onto the beach and I watch her with a frown begore grabbing my board and also walking onto the beach.
I walk up behind Silvia. "Good morning Silvia. Good day for surfing." I said.
Silvia jumps and tumbles into the sand. "God Kyle. You scared me." She hissed, her eyes wide and her breathing fast.
"Sorry." I mumble as she scrambles ro her feet and brushes herself off. Her hands were shaking and her face seemed very pale.
"Are you okay?" I ask cautiously and her head shot up, her eyes locking with mine. They were swimming with fear.
"I'm fine. Now back off or you'll die too." She snaps and I reel back in shock. Her eyes widen and she slaps her hand over her mouth.
"Crap." She grumbles before grabbing her board and running off down the sand.
I blink a few times to get what she just said. I furrow my brow. What the hell did she mean by I'd die too? I pull out my phone and ring Ash. He picks up almost instantly. "Yo." He greets.
"Put it on speaker. I need to speak to everyone." I say.
"What's up?" Alex asks.
"Are the girls there?" I ask.
"Yeah. We're here. What's wrong?" Crystal asks.
"It's about Silvia." I say.
"What about her?" Maddison asks quickly.
"She seems off. Like really off. I just askef if she was okay and she snapped. She said something odd. She said she was fine and that I should back off or I'll die too." I say.
Theres a thumb from the other end of the line. "You okay Crystal?" Ash asks worriedly.
"What happened?" I ask.
"Crystal freaked out when you said that and she fell off of Ash's lap and onto the floor." Liam says.
"Why?" I question curiously.
"Don't worry about it. Just brought back how I felt about Ash when Damien was out and I secretly had feelings for him." Crystal said.
"You what?" Ash yelps.
"Sorry darling." She says.
"Well does anyone have a clue to why Silvia said this?" Kyle asks.
"Soz bro. We don't know. You should get ready. We can see you. The surf cams are up." Dylan says.
"Oh. Ok. See you after the comp." I hang up and stamp my feet impatiently.
"Oi Kyle. Get your ass over here." Silvia sjddenly yells and I almost fall over. I grab my board and jog over to where she was standing with multiple cameras pointed at her, all of which she ignored.
"You aren't surfing in a jumper are you?" She asks. She was no longer wearing her jacket, only her surf gear.
In a swift movement I whip my jumper over my head and put it off to the side with my things. Someone wolf whistles and I turn my head to see a group of female surfers waving girlishly at me. I wave back and the squeal girlishly. Silvia snorts. "Seems like you have a little fan club over there. However I believe mine is bigger." She says.
"Oh really. Where would they be?" I ask dryly.
Silvia waves and blows a kiss to the cameras. "I love you world. Thank you all for the fan arts, posts, squads, clubs and armies." She says before walking away.
"The world Kyle. My fan club is the world. After all I am the better surfer." She calls over her shoulder and I clench my jaw. She's back to her old self again.