His Little Ocean

Silvia sent a smirk back at Kyle before spinning around. In the split second she picked up the gun she fired and the bullet hit the bullseye in the middle. "Damn your good." Kyle chuckles and Silvia shrugs.
"Well. I am Bullseye after all." She smirks and Kyle rolls his eyes.
"So you keep telling me." He sighs and Silvia smiles innocently.
"Fine. If you want I can stop bragging about it." She says as she wraps her arms around his neck.
"Nah. I find it kinda cute how your so kickass. Brag all you want my little Bullseye." Kyle replies as he kisses her forehead.
"Aw. Thank you Sharky." She pecks his lips and smiles happily.
"No problem. Now let's go eat. I'm starving and I want to take you out on a date." Kyle says and Silvia looks at him curiously.
"Where shall this date be taking place?" She asks and Kyle smirks.
"You'll just have to wait and see." He replies and Silvia pouts childishly which Kyles heart raced at.
"You're making me want to take you up to my room you know miss Winchester." He says huskily and Silvia smirks.
"You sure you don't just wanna hang around here for a while? Everyones out for a while. It's just you and me in this entire building." Silvia says as she plays with Kyles shirt collar.
He closes his eyes and breaths deeply, she was getting to him. "There are cameras everywhere and I don't want anyone but me to see that beautiful body of yours." He says and Silvia chuckles.
"Lets go. You should probably change and have a shower first." She smirks and pats his shoulder before walking from the basement.
Kyle watches her leave before walking upstairs as well. He walks up to his room and walks into his bathroom where ge leans on the basin and looks into the mirror. "What on earth have you done to me Silvia?" He sighs. His hair was slightly messy and his body felt hot and invaded. She teased him often and tests his limits. He knows that soon he will snap and will do many things to that girl.
Many, many things.

Silvia jogs to her room and imediantly strips down in the bathroom and has a quick and cold shower. She dries herself and wraps her hair in a towel before wrapping a towel around her body and walking to her wardrobe and draws.
She scans through everything till she comes to a short black skirt which sits high on her waist and has a gold tasseled belt. She pulls out a white, lacy, halter necked crop top and whiped them on. She slips on a pair of black, strap heels. Silvia applies light makeup and brushes her hair before blow drying it and brushing it again till it lay in soft, silky waves. She looks in the mirror and adjusts her skirt before grabbing her phone, keys, sunglasses and purse.
With a smile she walks from her room to Kyles. Lightly she knocks on the door. "Kyle?" She calls.
"Come in. Almost ready." He calls back and Silvia enters the room.
She takes a seat on his bed and waits. Kyle walks out if the bathroom in a pair of black jeans. Upon seeing Silvia he stops and looks her up and down slowly. She doing the same for him. His hair was damp and tousled, his chest bare and tanned from surfing. She couldn't help but bite her lip. Kyle shakes out of his daze and walks to his wardrobe.
He grabs out a white v-neck and slips it on over his head before grabbing a leather jacket and slipping it on. "Won't you get cold?" He asks and Silvia tears her gaze away.
"Nah. I'll be fine." She says with a wave of her hand.
"Now I really want to pounce on you Silvia. You look very enticing in that." Kyle says and Silvia feels her cheeks heat up.
"Then lets go." She stands and walks from his room with him following close behind.
"The public hasn't seen your scars yet you realise." Kyke states and Silvia stops abrutely. He had a good point.
"It'll be fine. I'll just say I was in a car accident when I was younger and hid the scars with fake skin. But they all saw the gash on the arm so they'll know about that." She says as she looks up at Kyle expectantly. He shrugs.
"Sounds good. So your okay with us coming out as a couple today?" He asks again and Silvia smiles.
"Yes I am. Now lets go. Your driving remember. My cars busted in a run down parg of LA remember." Silvia says and Kyle rests his hand on her lower back as he leads her to the large garage.
"My darling." He says as he opens the door to a sleek black mustang.
Silvia climbs in and Kyle closes the door before hopping into the drivers seat. "Shall we go now?" He asks.
"I believe we shall." She replies and Kyle drives out onto the street.
As usual a news van appeared and followed. Kyle pulled up outside a fance resturant and parked the car. He walks around to the drivers side and holds out his hand. Cameras flash as Silvia steps out and smiles at Kyle who closes her door. She takes his arm and Kyle takes her inside, the paparatsi staying outside.
Silvia pulls out her phone and opens the news. Already there were photos and a video of Kyle and her walking together into the resturant. "The news sure works fast." She chuckles and Kyle smiles down at her.
"It sure does."
Kyle nods to the receptionist before walking over to a large man in black. "Hello Butcher. I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Silvia Winchester." Kyle says and the man looks down at Silvia before smiling.
"Your girlfriend huh? This one for keeps mr Brandon?" The guy asks jokily and Kyle puts an arm around Silvias waist.
"Sure is." He says and Silvia leans her head on hus arm briefly.
The man lets them through and they walk up a set of stairs to a beautiful room with a large crystal chandelair. There was a bar on one side and tables scattered around. "V.I.P Room?" Silvia guessed.
"Yup. This is our table." Kyke replies and they sit at a couples table, their legs brushing underneath. A small vase with a few roses sat atop the table with a flickering candle.
"This place is beautiful. Thank you for bringing me Kyle." Silvia says with a smile.
"Anything for you my dear." He smirks and Silvia chuckles.
"Love you Sharky." She says quietly and Kyles face lights up.
"Love you two my little ocean." He replues which makes Silvia smile inside and out.