Bullseye

Silvia climbed off the floor of the car but ended up falling out the door and landing on her stuffed wrist. She curses under her breath as tears well up in her eyes. "Holy crap. What the hell happened and why is Kyle shirtless?" Ash asks as he eyes his friend warily.
"We were saving her ass." He grumbled and indicated to Silvia who just shook on her hands an knees.
She was too weak to stand, too many emotions were flowing through her that she ended up crying and crumpling completely to the ground. Kyles eyes widen slighty in shock at the broken girl on the ground. He walked over and crouched down. "It'll be okay. Your safe here." He said soothingly and his mates almost fall over.
Silvia looks up at him, her body shaking and eyes blurry. Her eyes wuden in fear and she leaps at him bringing him to the ground and a bullet flies, barely missing them. With quick reflexs she pulls out a concealed knife and throws it. Theres a cry of pain and a man falls from the roof and lands with a sickening crunch. Silvia slowly stands and walks past the dumbstruck people and over to the dead body.
She crouches down and pulls a com from his ear, putting it in her own. "Your gonna need to do better than that to kill us you know." She says as she stands.
"Bullseye. What did you do to my assassin?" A voice growls through the com.
The others couldn't hear what was being said through the com but they saw her flinch. "Ah Bullseye. I haven't been called that in so long. 7 years in fact." Silvia says dryly as she looks at Crystal who's eyes widen.
"Answer my question." The voice snaps.
"He fell for me Sir. He fell for me hard. If your not careful you'll be joining him." She hissed back before pulling out the com and stomping her foot on it.
"Your Bullseye?!" Crystal screeches and Silvia shrugs.
"And?"
"Wow wow wow. You don't mean Bullseye as in The Bullseye? As in Bullseye and Radar?" Maddison yelps and Silvia cringes at the name Radar.
"Yup. I'm that Bullseye. Josh was Radar. Best team there was. I met him at the military camp I was made to go too when I was 15. Turns out I know how to hit a target. As you can see." Silvia says and kicks the dead man. Her knife handle deep in his ribs.
"Wait. So your telling me that you are the legandary Bullseye?" Kyle gasps and Silvia looks away.
"So you've heard of me too." She sighs.
"Well yeah. That explains where all your scars came from your..." Kyles cut short by a knife enbedded in his car with the handle brushing his head.
"Another word and I'll kill you in the most painfull way possible." Silvia hissed and Kyle nods slowly.
"Damn your good." Liam laughs and Silvia smiles slightly.
"So I've been told." She says.
"Come with me. I'll show you where your room is." Crystal says quickly and hurries Silvia inside with Maddison.
Kyle slowly gets to his feet and takes a large step from his car, eyeing the knife carefully. "What were you gonna say that Silvia was?" Brett asks.
"There is no way in hell I'm telling you. From stories I've heard she has the most painfull tourture methods and I really don't want to see me stappled to a chair." Kyle says with a shake of his head.
"I need to go downstairs." He mumbles and walks away. He walks down stairs and into the large basement, grabbing a beer from the fridge as he went.
He tossed the lid in the bin and walked over to the dart board. As he drank he thew darts none hitting the red bullseye but all hitting the black ring surrounding it. Grumbling unhappily he sculled the rest of his beer, slamming the glass down on the pool table before walking over to gather the darts. As he was grabbing them a dart flew past him and hit the bullseye between his fingers.
He turns to see Silvia sitting on the edge of the pool table with a couple darts in her hand. "That could have hit me you know." Kyle says with a slight scowl as he pulled out the dart and walked to the line to start over.
"But it didn't." She replies as she spins around and lays back so she had her head hanging of the end so she looked at everything upside down.
She watched as Kyle threw a dart, hitting the black ring around the bullseye. "If I can hit the bullseye from the door while upside down will you let me help you get a bullseye. I've been watching you since you first started and I don't think I can watch you get so close yet not actually hit the bullseye anymore." She says and Kyle looks at her oddly.
"Then don't watch." He says.
"But I want to watch. I love watching things to do with a bullseye. Curtesy of my name." Silvia replies as she flings a dart. It hits the bullseye.
"Why do you want to help me anyway? Just before, you threatened to kill me." Kyle chucks a dart yet it misses.
"Because someone with your talent needs to be able to use it to get perfection and I am a bit of a perfectionist." Silvia replies as she climbs from the pool table.
"Fine. Even if you are the legandary bullseye you won't be able to make that shot." Kyle says simply.
"Well then. Why don't I make it more challenging for you so you can see just what I'm capable of. Move the dart board to the wall behind it." Silvia smirks and Kyles eyes widen.
"Your kidding right? That's like 40 metres." He says.
"So. If I miss I'll leave you alone." She says and Kyle sighs.
He pulls the board from it's post and takes it to the wall. He hangs it up and walks back. "Give it a go. You have one shot." He grabs another beer and takes a swig.
Silvia walks to the door. She does a handy stand and hooks her toes onto the door frame. She she was steady she takes her hands off the floor and Kyle spits out his beer in shock. Silvia ignores him and looks at the target. She takes a deep breath and throws, the dart flies through the air and with a dull thud it hits the board. She flips down and walks towards it with Kyle who's looking at her in amazement. When thet get there Kyle drops his beer and it shatters on the ground. It was a perfect bullseye.
"Well then. Guess like I'm stuck teaching you." She smirks before taking the dart board back to it's place.

Crystal and Ash walk down to the basement to get Kyle. They couldn't find Silvia anywhere. When they got there their jaws drop.
Silvia had her arms around Kyle, adjusting his posure and arms. Ash quickly pulls out his phone and texts the guys. 'Get down here quick.' When they arrive their jaws drop also.
Kyle throws a dart and it hit's the bullseye. "See. It's not that hard. Now try it on your own." Silvia smiles as she steps back.
Kyle chucks another dart and it also hit's the bullseye. He turns and smiles at Silvia happily. "You have no idea of how long I've been trying to hit the bullseye." He says.
"Well now you have." She replies before chucking a dart sideways and it hits the door by Ashs head.
"What are you all looking at?" She snaps and Kyle looks at the door and his face goes red.
"We're not entirely sure. Would you care to tell us?" Ash asks.
"She was teaching me how to get a bullseye." Kyle says innocently.
"When do you allow anyone to teach you?" Liam asks.
Silvua smirks. "Well Bullseye won a bet by hitting the bullseye. The rest is highly classified information."