Dress Choice

Silvia applied a bright red lipstick abd undid the braid in her hair making it fall in loose, wavy curls. She looks in the mirror with a smile before heading downstairs.

Kyle Brandon
I laughed as Maddison shoved Antonio from behind making him fall frim the couch. She jumped over the back abd sat in his spot. The others all laughed as well but it cut short as their eyes widen. Antonio gets to his feet and his eyes widen as well. When I turn around my jaw drops and my heart beats wildly in my chest.
Silvia was walking down the stairs and towards the lounge. Her lips looking like a bright red, juicy apple, her eyes no longer brown due but a bright blue due to contacts and her hair fell in waves over her back and shoulders. She wore an ocean blue dress with slipped long sleeves and a tight bodice making her curves stand out. tge bodice and sleeves were cofered in a lacy fabric just lighter than the bodice and looked like the ocean waves. The skirt flowed out in soft waves in different shades if a darker blue and a dark turquoise that shimmered as she walked in. She looks beautiful. When I remembered where she was going my expression hardened.
"Noooooo. You are not going to wear that." I say seriously as I jumped over the couch and walked over.
"Why not?" She asks with a smirk. I fought the urge to kiss the smirk from her lips.
"Because your not." I retort, unable to form a proper reason.
"Wow Silvia. You look sexy." Alex states and I glare at him.
"That's why." I whine to Silvia and she chuckles softly.
"Are you jealous Sharky? Jealous you can't have me here? Jealous that I'm going to Paris where many, many guys can check me out?" She teases quietly and I pout childishly as she walks past.
"Please don't wear that." I plead.
"Sorry Sharky." She smiles. My heart beats wildly every time she says that nickname. A nickname only she and I will ever understand.
"Silvia." I groan.
"I want to get their attention Kyle. I need them to approach me so I can do what I have to do without there being any shark wars." She says as she sits down on one if the couches, the others all looking at her oddly. They don't know why she's going to Paris and doesn't know where in Paris she's going.
"You two have been talking oddly for the past two days. What happened the night in which you fell asleep snuggled up in that chair?" Crystal asks.
"I was hit by a submarine." Silvia says with a roll or her eyes and I glare at her.
"No seriously." Crystal says and everyone looks between me and her. Silvia locks her eyes with mine and I walk over, flopping down beside her on the couch.
"She us being serious. She literally got hit by a submarine." I say and the others all crack up laughing but when they see Silvia and I staring at them seriously they freeze.
"You what?" They all yell in unison and Silvia snorts.
"Kyle chucked a toy sub at me and I threw it out the window. We were running around chasing each other for it for a while then we got really tired so we slept in the chair." She says and I smile.
"You know I can cancel the plane Silvia unless you get out of that dress. They'll eat you alive." I say suddenly and Silvia turns to me smirking.
"Fine. I'll change." She says before leaning closer.
"I have pleanty." She whispers in my ear and walks away.
I stare after her with wide eyes. "Do you an Silvia have a... thing?" Dylan asks and my body stiffens and I knlw they all notice it.
"It's not an intamical thing we have. More if a death defying trust thing. It's to complicated for any of you to understand." I say as I look down at my lap.
"If you say so." Ash says.
20 minutes later Silvia re-emerges and I litteraly fall from the couch. Now she wears a sleeveless black dress. The skirt falls in layers with her legs from just above her knees shoving with elegant black heels. Her long legs perfect and glowing against the dark black.
"You told me to change. Next time be more specific." She says cheekily and I groan.
"I'm so gonna regret this whole thing." "Remember Kyle. Your picking me up from the airport." She winks and walks outside.
Quickly I scramble to my feet and race outside. Silvia stood waiting with her arms crossed. "Thought so." She chuckles.
"Your gonna need to fix up your lipstick." I say lowly and Silvia frowns.
I grab her wrist and pull her into me, my hands on her lower back, refusing to let her go. She looks up at me with wide eyes, her breathing quick and jagged, her heart beating wildly. I bend down so my forehead rested against hers. "This is what you get for messing with a shark." I murmur before kissing her.
Her whole body stiff with shock. I pull back but she cups my face and pulls me down. Out faces just inches apart from each other. "Didn't the navy and army teach you to finish what you started?" She whispers before pulling me down hard and kissing me softly. I respond and she tangles her fingers in my hair. Our lips moving in perfect sync, our hearts beating the same. Mt hand trails up to between her shoulder blades, pulling her as close to me as possible.
She pulls back and smirks wickedly. "I hope to hear from you." She says before climbing into her car and driving off, leaving me standing in the driveway, smiling dumbly.
"Not an intamical relationship huh?" Steve snorts and I spin around to see then all standing by the door.
"It wasn't until just now. I swear." I say quickly and both Crystal and Maddison smirk wickedly.
"She likes you." They sing in unison and I smile.
"I bloody well hope so cause I like her a lot."