Not So Smart

Silvia made sure everything was locked and sound proof before explaining her plan. "First off my name is Delance Fisher. Not Silvia Winchester. Now as kids Candy and I would play a game which we called hunters and seals. The Hunters goal is to infiltrate the Seals and destroy before they find out. Candy and I were the Hunters and my dads office would be the Seals. Please don't ask why we called it Seals because it's a really long story. Candy and I would sneak in, mess everything up then disappear without leaving any clues before anyone found out. We never got caught. Then we made it harder as we got older." Delance says.
"Last time we played we destroyed a terrorist base. We were 15. Since Delance got captured but managed to escape we swore to never play it again because it was too dangerous." Candy explains and Kyles body went stiff. Candy looks at him with narrowed eyes.
"He found out the hard way." Delance says simply.
"Memories got triggered?" Candy asks and Delance nods.
"Now in this game we will all be the Hunters and the navy seals will be the Seals. It's gonna be very risky. Kyle since you were their leader please. Tell us what you know." Delance says. Kyle nods and Maddison hands him a laptop.
"This is their current headquaters. I planted a tracker onto one of the boats then I set up spies to watch over it." He says and an image of a river among dense forest projected out onto the wall.
"That's the Amazon River." Someone pipes up and Kyle nods before zooming in on the camp. It was hidden among the trees but the ends of large boats gave it away.
"My spies have told me that they have heavy duty weapons being shipped to them every two weeks on Wednesdays between 0900 hours and 1000 hours. They never check their crates before Thursday 1200 hours. If they do get checked the person who checked them gets shot. It's easg access in if you can get into the crates. There is however one big problem." Kyle says and changes the photo to one of men with dogs on leads sniffing large crates.
"They have dogs who are trained to sniff out humans and other things. Only when a dog sits by a crate and barks 7 times in a row are you allowed to check it." He adds.
"Well that's easy to get past. Dogs have sensitive hearing. If we make a high pitch sound only they'll hear the dogs will leave the crates alone. Then if we have one or two full of meat they'll all go to them." One of the air force woman says.
"That's a good idea. Then we can use the Fly grenades. We will pull the pins run for it then wait for the explosion then we can go back, take their boats and leave." Delance says.
"What about making sure that everyone who needs to die is there at the same time?" Someone asks from the crowd and Candy smiles.
"That's my job." She says.
"Candy is great at distractions and knows how to make people run away very quickly." Delance adds and she and Candy share a devilish look.
"I have a feeling I should be worried." Kyle says cautiously and Delance faces him.
"And that feeling is correct. You should be worried. Candy is Shrapnel. As in the piromaniac Shrapnel." She says and Crystal takes a step back.
"You okay darling?" Ash asks.
"Candy do you remember how I always got that strange itching feeling when something was wrong around here?" Crystal asks.
"Yeah. You were never wrong. Why?" Candy asks cautiously.
Delance looks at her watch and before Crystal answers Delance runs out of the room. Everyone races after her. But when they get out into the main hall she was nowhere to be seen. "Where did she go?" Gunner asks.
Kyle smiles slightly. "If I know Sil... I mean Delance then she would have taken one of the hidden hallways."
"What?" Everyone asks in unison.
"How else would I be able to sleep with people then always make it to everything in time? Plus I have a feeling her parents made the hallways for her." Kyle says before walking to a column. He presses his shoulder to it and pushes it out of the way to reveal a dark hallway.
He crouches down and looks at the floor. "She went this way. Problem is she only made it a few steps before she got dragged off by a sturdy male." He says with a clenched jaw.
"How could you possibley know all that?" Candy asks.
"We find it best not to question each other cause most of the time we find out some pretty lethal stuff we could have gone without knowing." Antonio says seriously.
"Worst part is I know where they're going." Kyle says as he slowly stands, his fists clenched and eyes blazing with rage.
"Please tell me it's not where I think it is." Maddison says.
"You know this place?" Gunner asks curiously.
"Don't ask questions you don't want an answer to." She hissed lowly.
Kyle turns to look down the dark, dusty hallway. "They're taking her to the Navy Tank."

Delance wiggled and squirmed yet her captor was too strong. He had her gagged and was dragging her swiftly. A light appears ahead and Delance would have screamed if her mouth wasn't gagged. She knew where he was taking her and she didn't want to go near it. "Are you scared miss Fisher? Are you scared of coming face to face with the thing that could kill you just by touching it's skin?" The captor asks wickedly.
Delance frowned but it turned to a smirk as the male pulled her into a room with a tall fence cutting off part of the room. Behind it was tall swamp grass. The captor took off the gag and threw her into the fence makig it rattle. A deep growl like hiss came from the other side.
She looked up at her captor to see a tall male with blonde hair and dark eyes. "What on earth could that be?" She says, faking her fear.
"A many toothed reptile known as a crocodile if which you are allergic to." He replies and lifts her into the air before throwing her effortlessly over the fence.
Delance groans but she stiffens when she sees a very large crocodile edging from the water. "For a navy your not so smart." She says as she stands slowly and removes her jacket.
"Why do you say that?" The male asks.
"I'm being hunted. Do you really think I'd put down what I was allergic to? If I did that then you could easily kill me. I put down a strength. Not a weakness. To make this even better, I raised this crocodile from when he first hatched." She snickers before crouching down to the crocodile and holding out her jacket, hoping he'd still remember her scent.
The man grabbed onto the fence and watched as the crocodioe stops just in front of her and opens it's jaws. Delance smiles a little. "Hello Scales. How's my big boy doing?" She asks and the crocodile walks over and nudges her with his head.
The guy who captured her gasped and slowly began to back away. "Not so fast." A voice growls and Kyle steps into veiw.
The male stares at Kyle with wide eyes. "I believe you have a meeting with my fist." Kyle says darkly as he walks over.
The male lashes out at Kyle who dodges and swings his fist. It connects to the guys face and he falls to the ground. Delance walks to the fence with Scales and chuckles slightly. "He really is not so smart."