Beginning Of The Plan

The door slams open and Delance leaps off the bed and to her feet. Kyle groans and covers his head with a pillow. Ash, Crystal, Antonio and Maddison stand in the doorway. "Shhhh." Delance hisses and bustles them from the room, quietly closing the door.
"What?" She snaps lowly.
"Everyone is ready to go. Why the hell is Kyle still in bed? What did you do to him?" Ash hissed back.
"Kyle hasn't been sleeping to well. Not after his confession. He's been waking up over and over in a cold sweaty mess. I barely managed to get him to go back to sleep half an hour ago. Leave him be for another 10 minutes then I will wake him." Delance says with a warning look before turning and walking back into the room, closing the door silently.
She walks to the bed and gazes down at Kyles sleeping frame. His whole body shook and once again sweat was forming on his brow. She climbed up beside him and stroked his forehead softly. A couple minutes later his eyes suddenly shot open with a gasp and he looks up at her before putting his head on her lap and played with the bottom of her short leg. "They're all ready to go." Delance says softly.
"I see. I'd better get up then." He sighs with a yawn before slowly sitting up, a clear unease and tiredness etched on his face.
Delance stops him and straddles his lap. She uses the bed sheet to wipe away the sweat on his brow. "Just take deep breaths and relax. Everything will be fine." She whispers.
"You can't be sure of that." He replies and Delance smiles.
"No I can't. But I can tell you that Scales likes the taste of navy very much." She says and Kyle frowns.
"Don't worry about it. Come on. Time to get dressed. These clothes are soaked through but first take a quick shower. It'll help." She replies and gives him a peck on the lips before climbing off. Kyle nods and walks slowly into their bathroom.
Delance sits crosslegged on the bed fiddling with her watch, scanning through the security cameras. She stops when the bathroom door opens and she looks up, her cheeks flush slightly and her heart raced. Kyle only wore a pair of dark blue jeans. His hair messy and slightly damp. He ran his fingers through it and droplets fell onto his perfectly carved chest and broad shoulders.
"Damn Kyle." She breathed as she stared at him with wide eyes. For some reason he looked so much more handsome than before.
"Yes Delance?" He asks cheekily as he slowly walks closer, smiling devilishly, eyes sparkling.
When he stopped at the edge of the bed, right in front of Delance her heart was beating so fast she could hear it thundering in her chest. Her breath caught in her throat as his hand snakes to her back, urging her to her knees, her chest almost brushing against him. "Am I making you nervous?" He asks lowly from next to her ear. His warm breath tickled her skin making her breath in sharply.
"What the hell did you shower in?" She whispers quietly as she slowly looks up at him.
"I could show you if you like." He murmurs and Delance clenches her eyes shut.
"Your not making this easy on me Kyle. I really want to pounce on you right now." She hissed. Kyle just chucklss huskily.
"Alright I'll stop. But you've go to give me a kiss." He says.
Delance chews her lip. "If I do there's no way in hell I'm gonna be able to stop."
"Who said I wanted you two?" Kyle whispers as he rests his forehead onto hers.
Delance closes her eyes, weighing up the options in her mind. Before she can come up with a decision soft lips brushed against hers in a slow kiss. She melted against Kyle and wrapped her arms around his neck, tangling her fingers in his hair. This kiss was so different to any of their other ones. It was soft, meaningful, full of love and affection. Delance didn't want it to end.
Kyle pulled away and walked to the wardrobe. Delance pouted unhappily. Her lips yerned to be against him again. Her body tingled with a slight rush as she watched him. Drinking in his every move. "Which shirt? The black white or grey?" He asks as he hilds up three V-necks.
"I'd prefer you wouldn't wear any shirt but I don't want any other girl to eat you with their eyes. Wear the grey one. It brings out your eyes." Delance huffs and Kyle pulls it over his head.
"You sure you don't wanna change into something else?" Kyle asks and Delance looks down at herself. She wore black short shorts and a loose, dark green tank top.
"I'll be fine." She shrugs.
"Nooo way. You are going to change into something else. I don't want any more guys to oogle you." He scolds and Delance chuckles before walking to her wardrobe.
She pulls out a pair of dark green jeans and a black tank top. She looked at Kyle with an eyebrow raised and he snorts. "It's not like I haven't seen it all before." He says.
"Fine. But make sure you don't pounce on me." Delance teases.
"No promises baby." Kyle teases back. Delance rolls her eyes and slowly removes her shorts and tank top so she only stood in her matching bra and underwear. She slips on her jeans first then the tank top which fit snuggly.
She yelps in shock as Kyle suddenly backhugs her and kisses her ear. "Let's go before I drag you to that bed where I'll keep you for the rest of the day." He whispers before walking to the door with Delance just behind.
The four all looked at them with an eyebrow raised. "Don't ask. You really don't want an answer for this one." Delance says and leads the way down the hall. Kyle slips his hand into hers and gives it a little squeeze. She glances sideways at him to see his face was stony and dead serious yet she could also see the slight pain hidden deep in his eyes.
As soon as this is over everything will be fine. Kyle won't have to worry about his old navy team who tried to kill him multiple times and Delance won't have to hide from them and won't have to see Kyle in pain again.