One

Crystal walked downstairs towards the kitchen. She walks past the lounge but stops then backs up slowly. Her eyes widen in shock when she sees Kyle sleeping on the couch, he must have never went to bed after the training with Silvia. She then rolls her eyes and walks over.
Her feet freeze to the floor when she sees Silvia sleeping with her head on Kyles lap and his hand rested on her arm. She slowly backs up and bumps into Ash. Before he says anything she clamps a hand over his mouth and signals for him to be quiet. She points at Kyle and Silvia.
Ash looks and shakes his head with a smile. "Text the guys to tell them to be quiet." Crystal whispers to him.
Ash takes a picture and sends it to the others with a message. 'Be quiet or else Crystal will kill you.'
It didn't take long for 6 messily dressed males and 1 messily dressed female to come racing down the stairs as quietly as they could. When they saw the two they snort in amusement. "Must have been one hell of a training session." Brett chuckles.
They head to the dining area and talk quietly. Not wanting to disturb the sleeping pair.

Silvia groans as she wakes. When she remembers what happened last night her body stiffens. She realizes that she's laying with her head on Kyles lap and felt his hand resting on her arm.
Kyle yawns and Silvia leaps upright, her face red. She stands to walk off when Kyles hand clasps around her wrist. "Let go Kyle." She said, refusing to look at him.
"Make me." He replies with a smirk.
Silvia slowly looks at him with a smirk of her own. She swiftly straddles Kyles lap and presses him against the back of the couch. His eyes widen in shock as she leans close her hands on his hips with his hand still firmly clasped around ger wrist.
Silvia runs her free hand slowly up to his chest to feel his heart beating wildly. Remembering his words from last night she bite her lip and looked into his eyes. "Your hearts beating quite wildly you know Kyle. Are you scared of me?" She whispers, her face mere inches from his.
He shakes his head quickly, his face a mask of pure shock, horror. Silvia laughs softly. "Why don't you just let go? Then you won't have ti see how scary I really am." She says as she leans closer and runs her fingers lightly over his right cheekbone.
Kyle lets go and Silvia leaps off him and walks away smirking. She walks into the dining area, ignoring the curious stars as she walks by and begins making a couple of coffees. "So how was your sleep?" Steve asks cheekily.
He lets out a yelp as a fork embeds itself in the table between his fingers. "I'd advise you never to bring that up. That goes for all of you. Got it?" She says, her voice freakily calm.
Everyone nods quickly.
Kyle walks in, his face pale, eyes wide and hands shaking. All but Silvia look at him in shock. "What happened to you?" Antonio asks.
"Don't ask again or I'll kill you." Kyle grumbles. Silvia snorts and walks over, handing him a coffee.
"Drink this." She says.
"And don't make me make you." She adds quietly with a smirk before turning and walking back to get her coffee then she walks outside.
Kyle slowly sits down and sips at his coffee. "God she's one scary woman." He mutters and they all look at him oddly.
"Well not scary as is Crystal being angry and has a weapon. More scary as in damn she's good." He adds and the odd looks deepen.
He downs his coffee, his body now soothed and his hands no longer shaking. Theres a sudden yelp and the sound of something shattering outside which makes everyone jerk upright
They race to the door and as soon as they get outsude they skid to a halt. In front of them were three dead bodies with a shard of something in their throats. Kyles body suddenly went rigid. A man in back with a knife was swiping and striking at Silvia. She ducked and dodged while making strikes of her own with her own knife. Kyle watches in horror for a second before racing inside and down to the basement.
He grabs a dart and races back up the stairs and out the door. "If you hit me Kyle I swear to god. Now remember what I taught you." Silvia says as she swipes out at the man with her knife.
Kyle takes a deep breath and positions himself. "Three... Two... DUCK!" He yells. Silvia ducks and slashes out as Kyke flings the dart.
The man dodges Silvias attack but makes a gurgling sound as the dart embeded in his throat. Silvia swipes his feet from under him and the man falls to the ground and dies slowly. "Nice shot." She says shakily as she stands and drops the knife.
She turns and Kyle cringes at the sight of the long scratch down her face. It wasn't deep and was already beginning to clot but may leave a scar. Silvia tries to wipe away the blood but it just smudges on her face. Kyle walks over and pulls out a cloth. He gently wipes away the blood, Silvia stayed dead still and barely breathed.
"You should breath you know." Kyle says quietly.
"What you gonna do? Make me?" Silvia challenges.
"Well as you saw last night my persuasion skills are very good so yeah. Maybe." He replies lowly with a smile.
Silvia rolls her eyes. "And as you saw this morning I'm also very good. So be careful Kyle. We don't want you to go crazy for me or anything now do we?" She chuckles. As she walks past she runs her fingers over Kyles chest then sends back a cheeky smirk.
"Now I get it." Maddison laughs.
"She's good in that way huh?" She snorts, emphisizing that.
The others all crack up laughing and Kyle storms past them. He spots Silvia in the lounge staring blankly out the window. He walks over and stands beside her. "It's too dangerous for you to go outside. I thinks it's best if you don't leave the manor." He says.
"It's not three anymore." She whispers.
"What? What are you talking about?" Kyle looks at Silvia who slowly turns her head to look up at him.
"It's not three groups who are after me anymore. It's worse." She says.
"How can it get any worse? Assassins are after you. Some navy are after you and so is Isis. How can it get any worse than that?" Kyle asks in shock.
"It's now one group. They've joint forces to get rid of me. They want me dead so bad that they're now working together. Now it's only one group Kyle. One." She hissed.
"One group? They've joint together just to kill you?" He gasps in shock.
"Yes. I know things. Bad things that could get every single one if them caught and executed. Now instead of three dangerous groups it's one big, powerful and very deadly group." Silvia whispers.
Tears form and her body shakes as she breaks into sobs. "Shhh. It's okay. I'll keep you safe. I promise." Kyle brings her into a comforting hold and she cries softly into his chest.
Kyle looks out the window and tightens his hold around Silvia. A single word thrums through his mind over and over.
One.
One.
One.