1┃Anonymous

Mission 17: Alexa Black

All Rights Reserved©

Started Jan 1, 2019

▬▬▬

||A/N||- '17' refers to the main character and the number of missions she had completed. Also, the beginning chapters will have about 1800 words each. Hope you like it.

Update- 4 July 2019- MISSION 17 GOT ADDED TO THE WATTPAD ACTION PROFILE PAGE!!! Okay, I'm calm now. Happy reading.

▬▬▬

Dᴜᴍʙ Tᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Pʟᴀʏᴇʀ Bᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Seventeen scanned the crowd trying to find the guy she was supposed to meet. It seemed pretty weird to meet him in a library but they had to keep things top secret. And what better place than a library, where no one gave two fucks about anything but the words on their book.

She opened up a random novel in the young adult section and sat down. The man she was supposed to rendezvous with was supposed to wear all black, like her. Which didn't help since she could see at least three guys in the same row who fit the description.

Her phone pinged with a text.

He's blonde.

Okay, that cancelled out two of them.

Seventeen got out of her chair and walked towards the last one. He looked like he was in his late thirties, which was weird. She didn't know the boss had agents above the age of twenty-one. He looked up as she walked towards him. One look in his eyes and she knew he was the one. The kind of shit that one goes through in her line of work wasn't something that could be hidden that easily.

          "Licence to kill," Seventeen muttered sitting beside him.

          "Banana split," He said his code word, clearly his choice. "We need to move. This was only the meet point. Boss wants us to join her at another place."

Seventeen nodded, not surprised. She checked out the novel she had in her hand to prevent suspicions and also because she thought she might like it.

They walked outside to a waiting limousine. The chauffeur opened the door for them. The man held his hand out for her to walk in first. If she didn't know any better she would have thought that this man was just courteous. But one look at him and she could tell he was just using her to make sure it was safe.

Seventeen rolled her eyes and entered. The limo was empty, except for a case file on the seat, which she picked up.

          "Let me see that for you," The man said entering.

She smiled back at him. "It's alright. You are too kind, but I can manage this."

          "Sarcasm," He noted.

          "Wow. You are the best detective there is." She muttered.

He didn't reply so she looked into the file. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw the name on the first page.

Jonathan C James

No way.

Seventeen quickly scanned through the rest of the file. There wasn't much other than a city name. More than half the file seemed to be redacted but the fact that they still managed to get the name of the city surprised her.