14┃Alexa

"It is you. Jason Black." The shooter said. "And here I thought I would have to kill the whole school before I could track you down."

Jason Black. He said Jason Black. Why would he want to kill Jason Black.

Jacob Williams, she would have understood. But Jason Black didn't do shit.

         "Place your gun down slowly and kick it away from you." The shooter said.

Alexa peeked from the end of the lockers behind the shooter. Jacob glanced at her before kicking the gun in the shooter's direction. It passed him and stopped close to her.

         "On your knees." The shooter went on.

         "Why are you targeting me? Who sent you?" Jacob began to stall.

         "Oh, darling. It's not you that we are targeting, it's your sister. Alexa Black. She seems to be meddling in businesses that isn't hers." The shooter said.

She grabbed the gun and sneaked up behind the shooter.

         "Dude. She's behind you." A guy yelled from the end of the corridor. The shooter turned around as Alexa held out a hand stopping his and punched him as she hard as so could in the gut. She quickly grabbed his gun from him and pushed Jacob into an empty classroom as the second shooter began shooting in their direction.

She crouched down beside Jacob as he panted heavily.

         "You're hit." She said glancing at the blood covering his shirt.

         "You care." He commented smirking and raising an eyebrow.

         "Really? Right now?" She asked. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and dialled a number and dropped it on the ground as it rang.

         "You're ordering pizza right now?" Jacob asked looking at the name of the contact. Pierre's pizza.

She shook my head as she put pressure on his wound. He was hit in the stomach, she just hoped it didn't hit anything important.

         "We know you're in here." One of the shooters entered the room.

They kept completely quiet as she pushed him under the desk. The desks were covered from one end, so the shooters couldn't see him from the front.

         "Come out. There is no escaping now." The other one said. Alexa checked her gun. She had one bullet left. She could take them both out pretty easily.

         "Stay here." She whispered. Jacob nodded slightly.

Alexa crawled out of her spot and slowly made her way to the next row. She had a clear shot for one of the shooters. But if she had shot him right then, the other one would take less than a second to drop a bullet in her head.

         "Hey! I think they're there." One of them said pointing to where Jacob was.

She couldn't wait any longer. She aimed and shot one in the head just as the other began shooting in her direction. She stayed down as he got closer and closer. Then all of a sudden it stopped. She got up slowly to see the shooter five feet from her, with a bullet passing in his head.

A guy stood near the door, with a gun out in my direction.

         "Jackson." She said.

Sea-green eyes locked with her grey ones.

         "You're Alexa Black now, right?" He asked.

She just stared back.

         "Well, darling. It's been a while." He smirked. "I missed you, love."