Chapter 8- Governments ain't Shit

Ok so as I promised, new chapter every Monday! Hope I keep that promise too 😅

Anyways enjoy ;)

--------------------

The car pulled over in front of a building 35H-GQ could only dream about seeing. Unlike the Stark Industries' building, the Avengers Facility had more than one building connected to it. Everyone got out of the car and walked to the facility.

35H-GQ looked around with the expression of a gaping fish. She couldn't believe that she was actually standing in front of the Avengers Facility.

As she walked, too fascinated to pay attention to her surroundings, she bumped into someone's- Tony's, she realized-back. Tony turned around and smirked.

"Raise your arms, kid." He said

35H-GQ sighed in defeat and raised her arms. Tony started searching her pockets for his wallet. Finding it wasn't that hard, but as he was just going to pull it out, his fingers brushed against something else. He pulled out his wallet-and Gypsy-out of 35H-GQ's pockets. When she saw what he had in his hands, her eyes widened.

"What is this?" Tony asked as he examined Gypsy.

"That's mine. Can you give it back?" 35H-GQ said and tried to take it back but Tony kept raising it higher and out of reach.

"Wait a second...is that the alien technology from the New York attack?" Tony asked as he inspected it.

"Maybe...I don't know! But it's mine." 35H-GQ said and tried to snatch it back but failed miserably. "Give it back!"

"Where did you get this?"He asked as 35H-GQ got angrier.

"I found it! Now give it back!" 35H-GQ was basically yelling at this point.

"No Sydney, this doesn't belong to you." Tony said and looked down at her. "And I still have a few questions to ask."

35H-GQ looked at him as he walked into the building. Her eyes were wide and her breathing was hard. No this can't be happening. This wasn't supposed to happen. She had to get out of there. She had to take Gypsy and run away.

Her heart rate increased as she walked behind Tony. She knew that if she stayed a little longer, she might never be able to get out again. They would find her. They would torture her all over again.

As her brain got clouded by all those thoughts, she didn't realize that her heart was beating way too fast. Suddenly Tony stopped walking and turned to her with Gypsy. It was lighting up and vibrating in his hands. Tony's eyes widened in fear as he looked at 35H-GQ.

"Are you crazy? You made a bomb!?" he yelled at her then quickly reached into Gypsy's center and pulled out the alien technology. The second he pulled it out, Gypsy shut off.

Tony frowned a bit and looked back up at 35H-GQ who, by now, had eyes as big as tennis balls.

"That was easy." He said a bit suspiciously and threw the broken and empty case back to her.

"What-Why would you do that!?!" She yelled at him and grabbed the case. She looked up at Tony and he only shrugged.

"I dunno. Maybe to save a couple of lives?" Tony said referring to the people around them.

"It wasn't a fucking bomb!" 35H-GQ yelled angrily.

"Whatever it was, it wasn't supposed to have this power in it." He said slowly, almost like he was explaining something to a child, and put the alien tech in his inner pocket. "Now come on, I still have a meeting."