Chapter 32- The Temporary Raft

Sorry I'm not posting a lot this period of time...

This chapter is special... hope you like it

--------------------

March 8, 2016

Blinking slowly, Robin registered the blindingly bright lights assaulting her vision. She quickly closed her eyes, trying to clear her disoriented brain. Everything hurt a lot, and her brain felt like it was on fire.

She frowned as she started taking in her surroundings. She was lying on a bed- or, well, she wasn't sure something that small and uncomfortable could be called a bed, but, well- in a small room. The walls seemed to be closing in on her.

She sighed softly; so it was one of those days. She really wasn't in the mood for the whole hormonal disturbance thing. She sighed again, this time shaking her head too in an effort to concentrate. Looking down, she noticed she was wearing a blue jumpsuit. And were those- she groaned. Those fucking bracelets that locked her powers fucking hell. She threw her head back, noticing for the first time the chain on her neck. She frowned, petting it, before it all dawned on her.

Slowly, she raised herself off the bed and walked to the glass door. Tears blinded her vision as she rested her forehead on the hard glass. Her memories were all fuzzy, but she knew one thing for sure- she was on the raft...god, she didn't want to be here........... but didn't Ross say that she was going somewhere else..?

"Robin..?"

Robin started looking around, searching for that vibration- hoping beyond hope that it would be a friend, she couldn't deal with another foe right now- she couldn't- a soft gasped made it's way through her mouth when she saw who spoke.

A familiar dark skinned man was siting in the other cell. There also was Wanda, Clint, and Scott! She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"...S-Sam?" Robin called out in a shaky voice.

"Are you ok?" Sam asked, his expression a combination of concern and intrigue.

Robin bit her lip and looked around. Slowly, she shook her head, trying and failing to hide her desperate fear.

"I'm scared.." she whispered, trying to catch their eyes, to convey just how fucking terrified she was.