Chapter 21- It's a Set Up

And finally! A new chapter!

Sorry for the delay...

--------------------

"You wanna see something cool?" 35H-GQ asked, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

She was sitting with Steve and Sam in a glass room waiting god knows what. Tony left to see if he could get 35H-GQ a few minutes with Bucky so here she was, stuck here for the time being. She wasn't about to let that deter her, though- she had birdie and blondie here, and there was no way in hell she was going to pass up a perfectly good chance for fun. She had an ice pack on her left shoulder. She was finally able to change- nothing special, just an over-sized NASA grey shirt and black sweatpants. Surprisingly enough, she even got boots for her bare feet.

When she asked her question, Sam turned to her with a frown. He raised an eyebrow and leaned forward a bit.

"What you got, kid?" He asked

"Look at this." She said and raised her left sleeve to show him the bruises she got.

She took the ice pack and placed it on one of the bruises. Instantly, the bruises started to fade When she pulled off the ice pack, the bruise no longer existed.

"What do you think?" She asked with a lop-sided grin.

"That's...cool..?" Sam said doubtfully with a frown as a blonde lady walked into the room.

"The receipt for your gear." She said, handing Sam a paper.

"Bird costume? Come on." Sam whined disappointedly.

"I didn't write it

"I didn't write it." She said.

"Huh? I thought that was your thing?" 35H-GQ told Sam with an innocent look. "You know, the whole Falcon thing. Kaka! Kaka!"

Suddenly, one of the TVs screens in the room turned on and revealed Bucky. 35H-GQ quickly got up from her chair and stood next to Steve as the TV started playing.

"I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions." The integrationist said. "Do you know where you are, James?....I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James."

"My name's Bucky." Bucky said hoarsely

35H-GQ felt her heart rate increase as she started at Bucky's face. She could feel the confusion and pain basically radiating from him- which made her blood boil. How could this happen to him? He was the kindest, sweetest, most caring man she had ever met and that's how they treat him? Locking him up like some kind of freak!?!?

She huffed at that thought and sat back down at her chair. She angrily thought about how messed up her life was as she massaged her left shoulder with the melting ice pack. As she was about to slip into her mind, a photo on the table caught her attention. She grabbed it and studied the face- Bucky's face. After a moment, she slammed it down angrily.