Chapter 20- Stark to the Rescue

Hey! Finally finished this chapter!

Enjoy!

--------------------

Slowly, 35H-GQ opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes hazily and tried to move her arms, but she regretted it instantly when pain exploded in her left arm. She cried out in pain and felt someone stroking her hair. She growled and squinted her eyes to get a better look at her surroundings. She realized that she was sitting inside some kind of police car. Her head was resting on Steve's lap as he gently stroked her hair. She slowly got up and held her head in pain.

"You ok?" Steve asked her.

"My left arm is killing me.." she mumbled softly.

She slowly pulled her left arm out of her sweatshirt sleeve and looked at it with blurry vision. Over all, the arm looked fine- a few minor bruises and cuts here and there, nothing major- but what didn't looked good was her shoulder. It was a little blue now turning purple mixed with a disgusting yellow color. She tried to move it, but stopped when pain soared through her shoulder, blinding her for a couple of seconds.

"This doesn't look good." She sighed and looked at Steve, who was staring at her shoulder with concern.

"We'll have someone check it out later." He said doubtfully. "But you can hold on for now, ok?"

She frowned a little and nodded her head. She put her arm back into the sweater and looked around the car. Behind them was Sam and in front of them was a guy she never saw before. She sat up right and Steve smiled at her softly. She returned the smile and looked at the man in front of her.

"Who are you?" She asked hoarsely.

"Shouldn't I be asking the same question?" he said, not sparing her a glance.

35H-GQ frowned and looked at Steve with a raised eyebrow. He sighed and smiled sadly.

"He's T'Challa, the prince of Wakanda-" Steve started.

"King...I am king now, because of your friend." T'Challa said.

"Look, man...I'm deaf. You have to turn around so I can read your lips." 35H-GQ said a bit playfully.

T'Challa turned around a little and frowned. He looked at Steve and Sam and they both shrugged. He then looked at 35H-GQ.

"What is a child your age doing here?" He asked sceptically.

"Just trying to help out some friends..." 35H-GQ said with a grin.

T'Challa frowned and turned back. It was quiet for a few moments before Sam decided to speak.

"So, you like cats?" He asked T'Challa

"Sam." Steve warned

"What? Dude, show up dressed like a cat, you don't wanna know more?" Sam asked