Chatper 14- Forgotten Memories •

Hope you like it.
--------------------

(A/N 35H-GQ is not eleven, but this gif helps describe the situation

(A/N 35H-GQ is not eleven, but this gif helps describe the situation. )

"No! Let me go! I don't want to!" The voice of 10 year old 35H-GQ rang through the HYDRA base.

She was being dragged-manhandled- to one of the fight rooms for her daily lessons. Usually, she would just do as she was told- it was easier that way-, but ever since Winter stopped coming by- it's been more than 3 weeks now-, she became more and more stubborn.

She knew Winter didn't just abandon her and that he must have a perfectly good reason for not coming, but that didn't stop a gaping hole form in her heart- she was only a child, for god's sake! How was she supposed to deal with this? Too many people have betrayed her, and the list still grows.

She didn't know what she would do if Winter just.........left her, like all the rest. She didn't even want to think about that probability, but- She was suddenly brought out of her thoughts by a sharp punch to her ribs. She winced and stopped struggling for a moment, thinking bitterly that it would probably bruise. She started struggling with renewed vigor, kicking, crying, screaming, just anything to make them stop. Two guards held each of her arms and carried her through the halls as she cried and struggled.

They finally reached a metallic door. The guards opened the door, threw her in, and left. 35H-GQ looked around and realized that it wasn't unfamiliar. She had been here countless times. That room was one of the worst. The guards would always throw her in, and leave her to face whatever horror was behind the other door, the one on the other side of the room. With a tired sigh, 35H-GQ got up and glared at the cameras on the walls, knowing someone was watching her every move.

Suddenly the other door opened. 35H-GQ squinted her eyes to get a better look at the person she had to fight. Her glare quickly turned into a bright smile when she saw Winter walking out of the door. He was wearing his field clothes, but something was off. He had his famous dark mask on and his eyes held a dead look, but 35H-GQ dismissed them for the moment in favor of rushing to his arms- Oh, how she missed his warm hugs, his fingers running through her hair, telling her it was okay.........

She wrapped her small arms around his waist and waited for him to do the same, but for some reason he didn't. She looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Winter? Are you ok?" She asked in a tiny voice.

Suddenly, the speakers in the room boomed. A man spoke in Russian and Winter nodded. 35H-GQ frowned. Unfortunately, HYDRA never taught her anything other than English and it's not like she could hear the speakers anyways- she just picked on the vibrations.

Suddenly, 35H-GQ's head whipped to the side. Shocked, she held her hand to her cheek and, with a jolt, realized that it had been Winter that had just slapped her. 35H-GQ started walking- staggering- backwards. Her eyes were wide in fear and held tears in them. She swallowed the lump that formed in her throat and looked at Winter again.