Chapter 15- Freaking Out

I'm kinda late, sorry 😅.

--------------------

February 16, 2016

Slowly and with a lot of effort, 35H-GQ swallowed a sob that was quickly forming in her throat

Slowly and with a lot of effort, 35H-GQ swallowed a sob that was quickly forming in her throat. She felt herself drifting back and forth through consciousness.

Her eyes were heavy and her headache was growing. When she realized she had been crying, she frowned. She tried to pull her hand up to her face but something held her.

With a lot of energy, she managed to open her eyes and look around. Unfortunately, her vision was blurry and she could only see the outline of the objects in the room. She looked down at her hands trying to figure out what was holding them. Her heart rate increased when she saw where she was.

Her hands were cuffed to the makeshift bed she was lying on. Bright lights blinded her. Her eyes widened in fear when she saw everything around her. She quickly shut her eyes as they filled up with tears.

'No, I can't be back. No this can't be happening. This can't be happening!' She thought furiously and tried to free her hands of the cuffs.

She was back at HYDRA. That was the only explanation. She was gonna go back to the testing, the training, and the endless torture. No! She can't! She can't do it anymore! She can't do it alone anymore! But....she would get to see Winter again....no, wait........Winter was............not himself anymore......

"no, no , no , N-NOOO!" 35H-GQ muttered quietly as the memories of her dream plagued her. "W-Winter..."

At this point, she was full on sobbing and struggling, trying to get off the bed. Her eyes were still snapped shut as her wrists pulled against the cuffs, making them go red. She threw her head back and tried to regain her breathing, to calm down, but nothing worked. She was back at HYDRA! How the fuck could she be calm?

Winter wouldn't be there anymore. He didn't remember anymore. He wouldn't look after her, take care of her, or even love her anymore. That only made her cry and struggle harder.

Then suddenly a pair of hands held her shoulders and she immediately tensed up. She dared not to opened her eyes; she didn't want to see any familiar HYDRA faces. She didn't want to admit to herself that she was back. She just wanted Winter. She just wanted to be in his arms again, where she felt safest.

35H-GQ felt her breathing getting harder as the familiar feeling in her chest grew. She stayed completely still while the hands on her shoulders held her. She only moved her hands, tugging at the cuffs which had not only bruised her hand, but had broken skin as well.

"P-Please don't h-h-hurt me." She stuttered to the person holding her. "Please...I-I want-t-t Winter."

Quickly the hands left her shoulders and she slightly relaxed, but as soon as she left they came back, but...differently. Arms wrapped around her tiny frame. 35H-GQ flinched and tensed up at first, but quickly realized what was going on. It was something that had not happened for a long time. It was something she had longed for since the last time she had it. It wasn't a slap... or a punch...or a kick...but a hug.