Chapter 24- Trying to Convincing a Billionaire

Ok so I know I'm always slow in the updates, but I'm really trying so hang on there.

And this chapter basically has a lot of main ideas, so.... it was very hard to get a chapter name.. :/

Have fun!

--------------------

"G..?" Bucky said softly with tearful eyes

Robin froze for a second before quickly making up her mind and jumping into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck so that her hands held her elbows and dug her chin into his neck.

 She wrapped her arms around his neck so that her hands held her elbows and dug her chin into his neck

"Winter, you re-remember..." she choked out as Bucky drew circles on her back .

He closed his eyes and breathed out a sigh of relief as he held her tight. He was afraid if he let her go, he would lose her again...And maybe this time, she would be gone for good. He wasn't gonna take any more chances with his precious, beautiful, gentle, 'daughter' anymore. He wasn't going to let her go again, not now, not ever.

Steve and Sam watched as the two united, both with a gentle, soft smile on their faces. After a moment, Bucky pulled back and held Robin's cheeks in his big, calloused palms. He smiled softly, trying to hold back the tears. He gently ran his thumbs over her cheeks, wiping away her tears. She sniffled slightly and slowly removed Bucky's hands so she could wipe away her tears.

"I'm sorry..." She said softly.

"What..? Why are you sorry?" Bucky asked holding her chin and gently lifting her face from where it was staring resolutely at the floor .

"Because I f-forgot...if I didn't, I would have found you earlier, but- but I forgot everything." She said with a shaky voice.

"It's not your fault, G...." He replied and kissed the top of her head. "Nothing is your fault"

Robin wiped her tears and smiled brightly at him. He returned the smile and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you." She said, her voice muffled from his shirt.