Chapter 17- Who's Winter?

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter and please read the a/n at the end 😁
--------------------

February 17, 2016

Light made its way into 35H-GQ's eyes, as she turned over, refusing to let such a petty thing wake her up. After a while of trying to go back to sleep and failing, she finally sighed. She slowly got up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Sleepily, she looked around and frowned when she realized that the bed she was on was very comfortable. It was too comfortable. She snapped her eyes open, looking frantically around the room. As she tried to remember were she was, she carefully observed every nook and croony in the room.

As her memories started flooding back to her, a fiery blush made its way to her face. Oh god, she had cried and broken down in front of them! How could she have been so- so- pathetically weak?!? She hid her face in the pillow- the stupid fluffy pillow- and tried to forget everything.

As she finally calmed down and was starting to make peace with the fact that she did something so embarrassing, a knock snapped her out of her thoughts. She quickly turned around to the origin of the vibration and felt her blush come back full force.

"Hey, kiddo." Tony said as he opened the door. "Slept well?"

"Uhh...y-yeah..?" She said as her face grew hotter and redder by the second. "...sorry for...you know, yesterday....I was a little- off."

Tony chuckled and walked into the room. He held a bunch of clothes which he placed on the bed before sitting by its foot. He smiled softly before speaking.

"Don't worry about it. Now come on, get dressed." He said and patted her knee. "I'll make you breakfast for your first day."

"First day..? Wait...you're not sending me away?" She asked worriedly.

"We'll talk about this over breakfast." He said and stood up. "The bathroom is on the left and I brought you some new clothes. They're a bit big, but they'll do for now."

"Er...thanks?" She said doubtfully.

"You're welcome. And when you're done, meet me at the kitchen." He said and walked to the door. "Oh and I almost forgot- the way your face turned red was kind of adorable, Dimples."

He smirked and closed the door behind him

He smirked and closed the door behind him. 35H-GQ grabbed a pillow, shoved it in her face, and screamed into it. Her face turned crimson as her brain caught on.

"That did not just happen, that did not just happen." She mumbled to herself. "...fuck, Tony Stark just called me adorable."

After a moment of panicking, 35H-GQ finally got her heart rate back to normal. She got off the bed and made her way to the bathroom. She decided to take a bath- she hadn't took one since God knows when. She tried hard to remember when was today, but this last week- no days- no...ugh, this last whatever have been too hectic. Most of the stuff she remembered were either blurry, overwhelming, or just black outs. It was like every time she woke up, something happened and she fell unconscious again. It was starting to really get on her nerves. She had to be stronger than that.