CHAPTER EIGHT ENJOYING MY PETS

I really went away to search for food as I didn't have any in my house because there was no need for it until now; though I wouldn't kill any of my cows for them as I rather have their milk secured than the praise of those humans.

Anyway, some fruits would do I guess, and some canned food I left all over the place. Coming back I wished that I had thought about grabbing a bag or something because the lack of it made me do a double trip over the field, not before dropping the food for the lower group with an annoyed face.

Hum, those ones were no fun at all, thinking to highly of themselves now...

Once I gather the food once more I stop at the front, looking again to the zombie guard which, believe me, took me seven years to discover that had a name tag with Bob writing over it.

"Hellou neighbor!" I say once more, receiving a thumb and a growl as an answer. Bob, neighbor Bob, always such a polite fellow, never forgets to answer me.

I quickly forget about him, however, when I hear a grunt coming from my apartment. Oi, don't start the show without me!

I run the stairs up to my home, a blur passing through dark corridors until I'm standing in front of my door, the grunts growing in volume.

"Please Richard, I can-can't hold in anymore, please do something..." By now I can hear clearly the pleading voice of Dylan with a groggy undertone.

Shit, why vamps can't eat popcorn? Should I make a watery soda to get into the movie mood?

No need as I hear a loud moan coming from Dylan.

And then... water?

Oi, wait, Richard you are cheating! You can't bring him to the showers even though is a very smart way to deal with it, it will make all my efforts go to waste!

What, do I need to light candles for you two, with a romantic dinner and all that? Grumpy I drop the food on the counter, silently moving through my apartment.

Then an idea comes to mind... of course.

Is just a matter of turning the water and power out, isn't?

The thought hasn't even finished forming in my mind when I'm already standing in front of the generator on the roof, being close to the water treatment system.

I could hear the water splashes and faint moans from Dylan, followed by Richards grunts, probably trying to keep his cool.

Not gonna happen dear Richard.

I can hear him swear the moment I turn the energy off, the water probably very cold, until there is not even water anymore.

I wait for a few seconds, listening, hearing the flustering of towels, and some faint yet present moans coming from Dylan.

That brought a devilish smile to my face.

What are you going to do now Richard?

You should take what I have given to you my dear Richard, you never know when you will have another opportunity in these dangerous times...

I hear then, the door to my room being open. Oh yes... I don't waste more time and sneak my way inside my own house, the door ajar letting me make up a pair of silhouettes on my bed.

"Richard, ple-please, do something..."

"Fuck, I'm going to kill that vampire."

Might as well try. Dylan was once again laying down on the velvet covers, his white slim body looking very appetizing as water dripped from his wet hair down his body, almost as if served in a plate for me...