CHAPTER NINE GREAT IDEAS...

It was a fun night... but Richard refused my help, hum, I wonder why?

I had so many good ideas already... pity.

Better than suffering attacks from him I supposed...

Don't get me wrong, however; I'm not like those rapist supernaturals who get what they want, when they want, and how they want, without consent and like a ravish beast, is just too out of class you know?

Plus I have confidence in gaining the favor of any sexual partner, so I don't need to resource to such... barbaric methods.

Except sometimes for food resources of course, but usually it goes down in a more fulfilling way for both parties involved.

Anyway... now I got a problem of my own to deal with.

Like...my own hard member.

My bulge was more complex because, you see, vampires do not use this big baby here for breading, no, we use for feeding purposes as it makes the blood flow faster and tastier inside us, so it isn't uncommon for us to have orgies in your own version of a banquet with lots of meals around.

Which, of course, make us really, really durable, which sometimes is quite troublesome, especially when you have been thirsty; in more ways than one; for more than 10 years straight!

Should have just taken them there... I don't even need for Dylan to be conscious, and Richard... doesn't reaaally need to be willing.

Thinking about how Dylan's body squished and tremble over my own made my member grow even harder, poking off my robe as I turned the energy and water back on and went to have a very cold shower.

I put my hands over my shaft, thinking how tight Dylan appears to be as he contracted his muscles, the cheeks of his butt pressing together in a very enticing way.

Then there was Richard working the front, sweating with his own arousal as his member grow together with mine and Dylan's moans.

I accelerate the rhymes as the image of Richard's hands stroking Dylan comes to mind, but still it wasn't enough.

Fuck, this will be a long night.

Hope you appreciate my chivalry Richard, otherwise you would be dripping with my cum by now.

Fuck... Shit.

~~~~

One thing to be thankful was that the lack of sleep doesn't affect me at all, otherwise I might as well look like the zombies out there.

Instead I was grinning with a belly full of blood and a kinky mind at work while I prepared some food for my lovely hungry pets.

I sacrificed some eggs for their sake; there are some good drinks with eggs surprisingly; as I put some seasoning like salt, tomatoes, oregano, accompanied by some orange juice.

Sorry that I don't know how to make cheese, or bread... Oh well.

One thing for sure is that Dylan needed more energy in his bones because I cannot have him passing out so quickly now.

Should have killed one of the chickens, would be worth the investment, shit.

Maybe at lunch?

I know they woke up once I hear a mad Richard stumping in the kitchen, his face red and livid.

"Good morning dear Richard."

"Good morning?! GOOD MORNING?! Where are my clothes you perverted vampire?!"

"What, those old rags? Burned in the ward."

With his mouth wide open in shock I contain a giggle and keep cooking, thinking that it was worth all the trouble I went through.