CHAPTER TWELVE SATISFYING ANOTHER TYPE OF THIRST

Richard was staring me down, as if his gaze could make a hole in my forehead. I snort at that.

"Really? Are you going to be mad at me all the way in? I was nice enough to give you a choice!"

"Humf, let just get it over with."

He sits up, going for my cape and trying to pin me down, taking the initiative, which brought an even more wicked smirk to my lips.

"Ahh, Richard, that's where you are mistaken, I'll take my sweet ass time playing with you..."

I open the drawer beside us, taking something that he couldn't see in the dark, as he takes my cape off, letting my pale naked torso out in plain sight.

"But you know what, I'm down to have angry sex too."

Without notice I turn him over, his broad back towards me, and before he could complain I join his arms together, taking the rope; from a sex shop, with velvet and protection as not to hurt him; and lock his arms behind his back, making his hands touch his tied and secured forearms.

"What the fuck you think you're doing?!"

"What? Tying you up."

I turn him over again, this time his shoulder and chest muscles budging up from the angle of his arms, making him more exposed to me.

I look up at him, his angry expression, clenching teeth and jaw, as I slowly pass my hand under his shirt, drawing his muscles with the tip of my fingers and bringing the material up and exposing him little by little.

I go down then, licking his bellybutton, making him hold a surprised gasp as his back gave him away by arching forward a little, making me play with this spot more as my hands keep exploring up.

"Fuck-you, shit."

"You really have a dirty mouth."

When the shirt went as far as it could I simply rip it open; he had found a new pair of military clothes, so I could dispose of them; as I rasp my body against his, going higher over his form.

I step back a little, taking in his image, his muscles that looked to be sculptured by hand, his messy black hair falling to the side, his green gaze staring at me with hate and lust as I lick my lips, riding him up a little and over his pants, rasping my already hard member over his who, for someone so thick headed, was far more sincere than his owner, already standing up and forcing the cloth.

"For someone who fought this for so long, you seem quite eager..." I said, grabbing and squishing his member before he could rhetoric my statement, going up and down with my hand along his manhood without breaking eye contact.

"You like that don't you? You like to be touched, played with... you like to be under other men..." I said in a sexy voice, increasing the speed as I spoke, seen the sharpness of his eyes been clouded by lust.

"O-of course not! I-I'm not someone's bitch!"

I stop moving, not waiting for him to cum so quickly, as I squish one more time, going to whisper in his ear:

"Well, you are going to be my bitch tonight and you will enjoy–every-second-of-it." I harden my grip to every word, making him bring his hips up, trying to escape my grip.

"F-Fuck you!"

"Oh no, you will be the one been fucked tonight."

Saying everything I wanted I went back to work, not without thinking that his gaze was somewhat... A way for him to fight back, put him in control of the situation.