CHAPTER TEN THE PROPOSE

"Where is Richard?"

"Downstairs, talking with his troop."

And leaving me alone with Dylan? That was too kind of him.

Dylan is already back on his seat, digging the food up and stuffing his cheeks like a hamster.

"Is it good?"

"Uhm-humf" He makes out with a stuffed mouth, as he licks his plump pink lips.

I blink, trying to focus.

"Want more juice?"

"Yes please."

I smirk, going to the refrigerator, slowly walking to it as I knew my naked back would be turned towards Dylan, giving him a great view. I knew he was looking by his rapid heartbeat, even more once I open the refrigerator and lean forward, making him choke on the food.

Hehe.

I go back with an innocent look as if nothing happened, pouring him a glass, but as I was about to turn to put it back he grabs the juice and says:

"I-I may want more, you can leave it here."

Owww, so innocent...

I bend forward on the counter, however, making the skin on my back visible as, very close to him, I ask:

"So... how did you change Richard's mind? And why is he talking to his troops?"

His fork stops midway, but once he chews that and cleans up his plate, he leans back and holds the counter for support, thinking.

"We are searching for something inside this city, which may or may not exist or be here at all, so..." He stops, as if thinking deeply of something, playing with his fingers in an anxious manner. "So... I was thinking...You know... If we could use your base while we search for it? Don't worry, I-I'll stay to make you company." He quickly says in a flustered way, the words jumbling together as if he was too afraid to ask.

Oh, is that so? I lean closer, breathing in his smell, almost touching noses, as I ask:

"And how do you plan on keeping me... company?"

And then something... marvelous happened.

His ears and cheeks turn red as he stops looking me in the eye, chewing his lower lip as a determine glint passes his eyes and he bends forward, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"I... I'm whiling to- to play along and..."

At that Richard comes, barging actually, as Dylan goes back to his seat.

And I laugh.

Hard.

I look back at Dylan as he tries to hide how flustered he was, replacing it with his bright smile, taking a last sip of his juice to cover his blushing and hooping down his seat to half-hug Richard, who was stunned by the action.

Really now, couldn't judge a book by his cover. My sweet, sweet Dylan, who would have thought that you were so cunning...

He looks like a bunny or a little squirrel, moving his little nose up in curiosity.

That makes me laugh again.

"What now?! Are you stupid?" Asked Richard.

"Oh, no, I'm just in a very, very good mood."

Ha, haha.

I changed my mind, Dylan is going to wear the collar, or rather, bunny ears with nothing but strips as clothes, warped around like a present so I could slowly open him up...