CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE FOOLING AROUND

Richard, not letting go of my gaze, makes Dylan sit over my stomach as he stays knelled over my legs, my member dangerously trapped in between them but being ignored as I waited for what Richard had in mind.

With Dylan's back right in front of me and within my grasp I clench my teeth to not reach out, especially when Richard brings Dylan body up so he could have better access to him, only to take the already short tank top off from him, exposing his petite figure as Dy put his hands over his nipples, looking anywhere but us, embarrassed by suddenly being exposed.

How I wanted to embrace him, fuck.

And still they were on my lap the pricks!

Richard, seeing my discomfort, starts to pull Dylan short down together with his underwear, bringing to view his fine tiny ass and his member, which twitched with the exposition.

"Does it turn you on Dylan? Our eyes all over you..."

Richard whispers in Dylan's ear only to tease him, standing back and staring his body down with a hungry look in them, making Dylan bit his lower lip, his cheeks fully red as he tries to cover himself.

"Y-you two! S-Stop that!"

We chuckle, but my amusement stops when Richard reaches for the drawer and takes the lube out of it.

I crack my neck sideways to let some tension off, sure that this was going to be amazingly hard; in more ways than one, ha!

Dylan is still riding his orgasm when Richard cup his ass cheeks and massage them, having him all expose to me.

"Want a taste Sammy?"

"Yes... But I'll have the eternity to enjoy you both..."

He chuckles then quickly passes the lube on his fingers, making me have the full view of him teasing Dylan's entrance by pressing the tip of the finger over and putting a little pressure only to wiggle it right as it entered a little.

Dylan tried to move his body to get the finger off, but Richard embraced his waist and pushed in.

"Ah, ah! It-it feels weird, I-...!"

"Shh, you will get used to it, just relax..."

He wiggles his way in until his finger is all the way to the knuckles. The pre-cum from Dylan is making me have a low purr as I imagined myself devastating that tiny ass being prepared right in front of me.

Bringing the finger up and down, back and forth, finally Richard manages his second one inside, totally aware of my own arousal staying right between his legs and sometimes touching his own member.

He starts to open his two fingers to enlarge the hole, making Dylan shiver and hold Richard shoulder's tight.

After the long tease Richard lay Dylan over me, using me as a big pillow, and put Dy legs over his shoulders, leaving easy access to his entrance and letting his dick wiggle up.

"Is this revenge?" I ask, finally getting the similarity of this position to what I did to Richard back in the day; though tighten up.

The memory made the veins on my dick thicken, blood flowing, eager for some action.

Only that this time Richard had it as he put his member in Dylan, who grabbed back at me and forced his back on top of me, making me swallow dry.

I could feel my control slipping away from me.

It was a mess of grunts and moans as the pressure increases by the time Richard forces his dick deeper and faster in and out of Dylan, pushing his body down on mine and holding Dy thighs up to give him a deeper access, turning Dylan into a messy vamp with tears of pleasure running down his eyes, the bloody tears making me hiss at one more addictive smell added to the mixture.