CHAPTER SEVENTEEN UNDER MY WILL

Richard's eyes widen when my red ones locked with his filled with lust and hunger, making me pass my tongue over my straight incisors and over my lips. I take my dick off from Dylan slowly, my member already hard; if it had deflated at all; as I quickly clean him up, taking my semen off not to have him sick later on.

Though I would really enjoy a double take with him as my semen took action inside him, uhm uhm.

Laying him down on the side and covering him with a blanket I give him a quick kiss on the forehead, brushing his hair off of his face, as I go back to play with Richard.

With all that done I sit beside Richard with a smile on my face, one hand on my chin and the other drawing circles around Richard's nipple.

"So, big bad wolf, are you ready for a round with me?"

"Fuck you!"

"Wow, slow down cowboy, I intended to make you participate with Dylan, I didn't think he wouldn't be able to take one more round with you!"

He doesn't say anything as I keep teasing him, passing my finger over his nipple and bending it a little, earning slight hisses of pain from him.

"Do you hate me?" Why did I ask that? My member was pulsating hard for some release, I didn't have time nor need for chitchat.

"I do."

"Oh, really? Why? Is not for the killing, and I even saved your asses... then I? Because I'm a vampire? A monster?" Stop mouth! I don't really want to know the answer to that!

"Because you messed with Dylan."

"Oh, I see, I interrupted your couple moment... But have you never heard of a threesome?"

"Fuck you!"

"You are no fun, seems like you will need a harder punishment than I anticipated... I will teach you to submit to me."

He didn't say anything, wary of my movements once I stood to choose some toys.

This should be fun.

I brought it all close to the bed, out of sight, as I took the lube beside him, making him start swearing.

"Oh, no no, thought your mother taught you better than that, will need to wash your mouth with soap later, tsk tsk, such a dirty mouth."

I put the gag back in his mouth, as promise if he nagged about, and chose my first weapon.

Standing with a little long leather whip, I pass my fingers over the straps of leather falling down like a mane, looking down on Richard as I put my feet on his leg, pressing it open as I slight hit his inner thigh, making him flinch.

"I will make you beg for more my big, bad wolf. This night I will open your mind to the true pleasures of the flesh..."

I hit him again, this time on his hard dick, making him hiss under the gag. Passing it over his legs I knee down, passing it over his dirty abs, knowing where to start.

Beside the bed was a bucket of ice. I took one cube and lay it right on top of his bellybutton, making his muscles tense and contract involuntary, the shivering starting not long after. I start sliding it up, following the lines of his abs, passing it over those hills until his nipples, making him gasp under the gag, closing his eyes as he tried to hold his reactions, failing miserably.

I start to lick the train left behind, water and semen melted together as I played with him, drawing every inch of his body with the ice and my tongue.

Not long after there was only one place left intact from my teasing, making me grab another cube, rolling it in my fingers as I sat to look him in the eyes, smiling like a kid in a candy store.