~2 Hospital~

Part 2

(Dianne)
When we get out of maths I head straight down to reception where my mam and dad were. We signed me out before getting in the car. Today I was getting the meds i needed and to book when I was going to start therapy. We got out the car and went and sat down in the waiting area I was getting more scared by the minute. Eventually I was called in and the doctor discussed with my parents while I sat on my phone petrified I was getting messages from Joe asking where I was but I decided to ignore them.

(Joe)
At break I decided to find Dianne because I needed to make sure I din't upset her. I wandered around for a while before giving up I went to reception to ask if they knew where they were "She has medical with reasons she is not willing to share" that's weird I thought. I brushed it off before going to find the boys.

(Dianne)
When I got into school the next day I was greeted by Joe. "Did I make you upset yesterday if i-" I cut him off "No Joe." "Then why did you leave?" "I had to go to the hospital" "Why?" "I have cancer" I manage to say before I went to find the girls.

(Joe)
Wow. I want expecting that. I decided I would speak to her in maths to make sure she was okay.

Joanne Instagram:
@joanne_for_life_fanfiction_
@Joanne_for_life_