~9 Dance and sleepovers~

(Dianne)

Last lesson was dance. I got changed in the changing room with a girl who had blonde hair next to me I know her name is Ambar she sits at the back in my English class and Casper has a huge crush on her. "You were brave opening up in English" she says with a sweet smile I return the smile before pulling my top of revealing my scars. "Wow. Are they from chemo" she asks clearly stunned. "Yeah, apparently it will be worth it though" I say sighing "of course it will be" she says. I finish getting before we head into the hall I see Chelsea and her little group giving me looks but I ignore them and sit besides Amy and Chloe. "So today we are all doing a contemporary piece we have 2 hours to do it first hour will be choreographing it and second will be performing" the teachers says. I immediately knew I wanted mine to be from the heart so I thought of doing mine about my cancer experience like getting knocked down but getting straight back up again. We were told different rooms before I quickly went to mine. I decided after a long search to pick the song 'Rise up' because it's all about telling people to keep going and never give up. Time flies by quickly though and it was time to perform it. I was first so I went up and performed and by the end I burst out crying. I sat back down by Chloe and Amy and they pulled me in for a hug.

(Joe)
I was bored in welsh but we were told we could have a free lesson so I decided to head down the dance studio I saw Dianne dancing. Wow. I knew she was good obviously but this got to me by the end of it tears were running down my face. I decided to go back to the welsh classroom and I sat at the back on my phone. Soon the bell rang and I quickly ran to the gates to catch Dianne she said she wanted me to sleep over her house, I also wanted to ask her a very special question. She came out holding her folder in one hand her phone in the other and her bag slung over her shoulder I smiled before we started to walk to hers. When we got there Dianne was dosed up and we went to her room. Before long she was high again "You know Joseph" "Yeah" "I like you" I couldn't tell if this was genuine or not. I sat there talking to her for a while before she calmed down again. "Hey Di" "Yeah" "I like you as in like a lot, and I was wondering if maybe you would like to be my girlfriend" "yesssss" she jumped up and gave me a sweet kiss before I sat her on my knee her head against my chest.

(Dianne)
I woke up tangled in Joes arms. But saw he had loads of texts from a group chat that I wasn't in? I thought it was weird but read the top text it was from Mikey "Me and Conor finished the PowerPoint last night. Maybe you could come round today so we can go over it and check it out?" I decided to ignore it because I had no idea what it was. I decided to pack my bag for the hospital before I felt hands on my waist. I turned around and gave Joe a kiss before he returned it back slowly but passionately I turned around before he licked my lips and I opened my mouth we made out for a bit before I needed to take medication.