~45 Arrested~

(Dianne)
The police arrived just after me and Joe had got our shoes and coat on.  We let them in and they hooked me up to a microphone. Then I rang Harry.

Harry-Hey baby. When are you home? You know what I want?

I gulped Officer George's face dropped.

Dianne-I know

I whisper.

Harry-I'm going to Bens for two hours you know what I want when I get back.

Dianne-Yes. See you soon.

"How many times? Like has he raped you?"

"Every other day" I say tears threatening to fall.

He stared in disbelief.

"We better get going" I say.

~~

We set up the cameras and I was ready the police went to there van. I had a ear piece so I could hear what they were saying.

20 minutes later Harry comes in. I breath out.

"Hey baby. You ready?"

"Not tonight. I'm on my period" Officer George says telling me to say the same.

"I'm sorry not tonight. I'm on my period"

"The wetter the better" he says which nearly makes me puke and I can hear Joe uncomfortable on the over side of the ear piece.

I was instructed to go and make some food in the kitchen if he asks saying I was hungry after training.
He comes up behind me and puts his hands on my waist kissing my neck leaving what I'm sure to be hickeys.

He starts to take my sporty Jacket of uncovering all my hickeys and scars. He makes the hickeys bigger and bolder while biting at my scars.

"Look. Harry stop" he just Carry's on blanking me out like I'm his sex doll. Before long he lifts me up and Carey's me upstairs "I do love you" He says I scoff a little and he looks up.

"What's your bloody problem?! I give you pleasure every other day! I don't fucking need to!"

"I don't want you too. We have this argument every night. HELP" I scream.

"Coming" I hear through the mic.

About 20 seconds later I hear the door being knocked down and Officer George coming up the stairs I see him come into my bedroom and hold up a gun.

"We're arresting you on Rape and abuse"

They put him in handcuffs and lead him into the police van Joe comes straight over to me

"You okay?"

"Yes...Finally Thank you Joe"