~4 Why are you angry~

Part 4

[General]
The boys became suspicious that Joe hadn't said a Word to them the whole time he was sat there until he finally looked up. "Amy and Chloe are siting with us today" Joe says. "What no" Casper's says a little gobsmacked. "Casper they are okay. Dianne is in a state and they are on rock bottom and so am I so please let them sit with us" by this point tears were streaming down Joes face. "Okay sorry we dint realise it was that personal" Casper says. The girls join them shortly after and the boys welcomed them with open arms because they knew it was something big if Joe was crying about it. The girls also had tear stained cheeks from where they had been crying after a while Amy has a few tears fall down her face before she starts to sob Chloe holds her in a hug rocking her back and forth before Joe gets up and walks to them. "I know where extremely worried but she will be completely fine she's in the best hands she can be in." They both nor before wiping Amy's tears away. The boys asked Joe what was wrong with Dianne but he couldn't answer he was to busy choking back tears. After a while he spoke up and told the boys the girls stood up and left whilst Joe told the story cause they couldn't handle anymore. When I finished the boys had tears in there eyes. "We dint realise Joe. Were really sorry we should have saw you were upset" Byron says apologetically. "Is there anything going on between you two" Jack says. "No but i really like her. That's where I was Friday. I slept there as well" "where sorry Joe" Mikey says. "It's ok we all have to stay strong for her" the bell rings and Joe and Jack walk to form. They are greeted by Amy and Chloe and they sit by them. We all sit in silence every sound around us is blocked out until our form tutor comes over to us "you seem a lot quieter today are you all okay and why are you sat together you normally hate each other does anyone know where Dianne is?" With that everyone had tears rolling down there face they told Dianne they would promise not to tell anyone so they dint.

Instagram:
Joanne_for_life_fanfiction_
Joanne_for_life_