~31 You cant be serious~

(Rina)
Dianne was gone my little girl, gone forever. I walked into the hospital walking slowly and cautiously to Dianne's room I opened it slowly the sight I saw made  me gasp and more tears running down my face I slowly walked over and sat on the chair besides her head holding her hand "I love you" I whisper. Suddenly her eyes open very slowly adjusting to the light "Di!!" I say. "Mum" She says gasping for breath "The doctors said you were dead" I say surprised "I know I heard Joe screaming" I was so surprised I gave her a kiss on the head "I'm so glad your not gone" mark comes in and his eyes widen "JOE WAS LYING TO US!!!" He shouts "No he wasn't Mark she only just woke up" I say "oh my god you can't be serious" he says "Yep I'm here" Dianne says breathlessly. "I have a story to tell you" she says. "What?"

(Dianne)
"I heard 'call it time of death 12:52 I think it was but then I saw this bright light and a set of stairs I started walking up them when I saw nana's mum she told me 'stop coming up go back down it isn't your time' I'm presuming she was trying to tell me it wasn't my time to die I still had a life ahead of me" mums eyes widened as I said this "Oh my god" my dad says. "Where's Joe" I ask. "He's on his plane I went with them to the airport you must have been awake for ages before I came back" those words came tumbling down on me. I probably wasn't ever going to see him again. Wow.