~22 last day~

(Joe)
Dianne was leaving for America tomorrow. She decided to come into school today and we would attend normal lessons until last lesson where head of year was doing a assembly and Dianne wanted to say she was leaving in that. I was bricking Dianne leaving obviously she was my best friend and my girlfriend. I was really gonna miss her but we all had to stay strong for Dianne. We walked to school hand in hand. When we arrived the bell went so we went straight to form and met with Jack and Amy. We all went in and sat down in our seats and read our books.

(Dianne)
Now it was time for assembly. We all sat down as normal everyone from our group making sure I sit on the end. "Now Dianne I believe we have some news" I got up from my chair and walked to miss Morris. "Today is my last day. For how long I don't know. I have to go to America for treatment and if i don't I could die." I could see everyone with shocked expressions on there faces "Well we wish you all the best Dianne. We are all behind you in this" Miss Morris says. I sit back next to Joe and he puts his arm around me. When the bell went I walked slowly down to the school gates because I felt really dizzy. When I was waiting everyone was wishing me good luck or taking pictures with me and then tag me in them on Instagram with things like "such a funny little person gonna miss her💕" or things like "Cancer Sucks whoever made it I hate you☹️❤️" they were all getting quite a lot of likes as well. As soon as my dad pulled up me and Joe got in the car and he held me close.