~33 Zoeeeeee~

(Dianne)
It was the next day, yesterday me and Joe met again and we went to bed cuddled up together last night. We woke up and got changed. After we were ready we went to McDonald's breakfast then started a drive to Brighton. "When did you become cancer free?" "18 weeks after you thought I died" I sigh "You okay?" "No.." "why?" "What if Zoe hates me!" "She won't! She speaks about you every day" "Okay"

(Joe)
Dianne fell asleep when we were 5 minutes away from Zoe's I started singing 'Rainbow connection' loudly until she woke up "your a mong" was the first thing she said. "Thanks" I laugh. We pull up outside Zoe's and Dianne knocks on the door "Alfieeeee" Dianne says hugging him "Wtf" he says "She will explain later We're is Zoe" "I'm here what do you mean 'she' I'm here I'm here" "DIANNE?!" "Zoe!!" They both hug each other tightly and Zoe invites in.

(Dianne)
I explained the whole story to Zoe and Alfie and then me and Joe decided to go on a walk. We walked along Brighton pier playing the odd game of tin cans or darts until the sun was setting. We kissed when the sun was purple and decided to walk back to Zoe's. When we got there I had a notification on my phone 'News app' I pressed it

'Joe Sugg mystery girlfriend?"

Joe Sugg was spotted with a girl with bright red hair in Brighton this afternoon holding hands. When the sun started to set they both kissed. Does Joe have a secret?

I looked at Joe and showed him the article he said we were going to bed so we went upstairs and got changed into our pyjamas drifting off to sleep