~34 Dianne is alive?~

(Joe)
I woke up to my phone blowing up. It was from the buttercream group chat.

Josh-Joe. Who you kissing? Just cause she has red hair it doesn't mean its Dianne I know your hurt but stop. Seriously.

Mikey-What's going on I was eating?

Jack- Look at the press articles Mikey your useless.

Joe-Chill.

Oli-No just cause a red head may look like Dianne it doesn't mean you kiss her to drain your sorrow.

Joe-Guys..Meet at mine at 5:30

All-Okay??

"Dianne wake up" I whisper in her ear. She turns over and smiles leaning up to kiss me. "The boys are coming over at 5:30" "Wait really? Do they know?" "All they know is the press article they don't think it's you"

We thank Zoë for the wonderful evening we had with her and got in the car I drove without no hands all the way back home and Dianne was laughing. We got back at 5:03 so Dianne said she would go upstairs to get changed.

(Dianne)
Me and Joe were sat on the sofa when the doorbell went Joe went and got it giving me a reassuring nod. I could hear 2 people but I wasn't sure who they were because I hadn't seen them in years forget about knowing there voice.

"Omg It is Dianne" Jack screamed I got up and hugged them "Oh my god how?!" Conor said.

We waited for all the boys until I told them that I was actually in a coma and I saw the dead.

"Well at least your with us now" Byron says.