~Part 13 Planning~

(Joe)
We were all sat in a circle talking about all the ideas in the box we decided to do more than one. We wanted to do a fate and then we will have it on school grounds but the local primary's are welcome well anyone is welcome we need to help as many people as possible. And the second idea was to do a fun run. We worked out the dates for both of them the fun run will be next Monday and the fate will be on Friday it's now Wednesday so we have 2 days. I was going to visit Dianne after school so as soon as the bell went I dashed out and ordered a taxi because Zoë was in a meeting. I got in as soon as it arrived "The hospital please" "okay." We began to drive before the male began to speak to me "so what's bringing you to the hospital" "my girlfriend has cancer" "I'm sorry" "no it's okay." "We're here now" I get out but not before paying the man and dash to reception Grace who I have got to know quite well the receptionist gave me Dianne's room number so I walked down the isolated halls I reached Dianne's door and went in there was a nurse beside her  she was taking Dianne's plate away she saw me smiled and left. I sat besides Dianne and we talked for ages. "I'm supposed to be let out tomorrow. So I will be in school on Friday" oh shit I'm gonna have to tell her about the fate soon because otherwise she will come in and have no idea. "Can we come round tomorrow. We have something to tell you" "of course"