~44 Phone call~

(Dianne)
When we got back to Joes Joe told me to go in the shower and relax so that's what I did, I had a quick shower before getting changed into Joes hoodie and jogging bottoms and drying my hair.

I went downstairs Just as my phone rang 'it's a unknown number' Joe shouts 'Answer it'

(Joe)
I picked up the phone 'Hello?' I say 'Hi this is officer George is Dianne there?' 'Di!' I shout she comes over and places the phone on speaker 'Speaking' she says 'Hi we know what we want to do but we need your permission.' 'Okay?' 'We would like you to take us to where he has been keeping you when he is out at work or whatever he does and we will set up cameras so we can see what's going on you will also be wearing a mic. We want to see what he does and you have to say help and we will come straight in and arrest him. Is that okay?' He says my draw drops Dianne's smiling 'That's amazing thank you so much' 'Okay when is best for you tonight tomorrow night? Tomorrow morning?' 'Tonight' she replies shakily.

Yayyyy she's finally getting justice. There's gonna be a sad plot twist soon so it should be nay but aye oh 😂

Can we talk about the fact this story has 10K reads?!

Thank you soo soo much!!